The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Deadlands DLC Housing Preview megathread: Houses, Furniture, etc.

• LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    Ossa Accentium looks interesting but with the default furnishings it's so badly lit you can't tell the colors of the interior.
    Edited by LaughingGremlin on October 1, 2021 12:20PM
  • JJOtterBear
    JJOtterBear
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have waited so long for a dedicated tower home. I don't even care that its in oblivion. I need that Tower for my Sorc.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have waited so long for a dedicated tower home.
    Same tbh! Still I'm a bit disappointed that it's not a proper multi-tiered tower. It feels more like 3 separate buildings, and despite the imposing tower exterior, it only has a small entry hall and a single room upstairs... :neutral:

If it's any consolation though, the new Deadlands structural furniture are great for building custom towers - the tower base, the walls, the arches line up well, and you can sort of make the stairs work too (though I wish they were more narrow, most tall stairs are too wide to fit in a room). Anyway, I know a lot of people have successfully built custom towers from existing structures already, I just find it odd that we finally get a Daedric Tower fortress and it fails to capture the quintessential tower experience (a tall sequence of rooms in a single structure). Still, it's undeniably a cool house, just not what I'd want from a Tower imo.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooh, I really love these structural furnishings!!! :love: I know I posted similarly before, but that was looking at OP’s wonderful post whereas now I’m admiring their imposing structure on one of my properties! :blush: But are they not all in-game yet? I haven’t seen a source listed for the tower pieces much less seen them listed at any trader (furnishing or plan). I need them! :lol:

I agree with what others have said about the provisioning items; they are… odd… But I’m sure people will find creative use for them!