The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

ATTN: Stygian - Working as intended?

Jameson18
Jameson18
✭✭✭✭✭
The set's 5 piece effect is lost if you swap bars. Does not return if you swap back. Is this effect not intended for use on one bar?

Also seems to trigger from any occurrence of coming out of an invisibility or stealth phase even out of combat. Tooltip on the set says "while in combat".

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_Kevin - Able to find out if this is intended or get it in the queue?

I'll report in game as well.
  • NagualV
    NagualV
    ✭✭✭✭
    Intended. They adjusted this set to no longer be back bar-able a few updates ago.
  • NagualV
    NagualV
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dont know about that second part though...
  • KhajiitLivesMatter
    KhajiitLivesMatter
    ✭✭✭✭
    NagualV wrote: »
    Intended. They adjusted this set to no longer be back bar-able a few updates ago.

than its a bug every proc set can proc on 1 bar
  • NagualV
    NagualV
    ✭✭✭✭
    NagualV wrote: »

than its a bug every proc set can proc on 1 bar

To clarify, it will proc on the 5 piece bar(we'll say back bar), but when you swap to your front bar(the bar that doesnt have the 5 piece bonus) you lose the buff. So if you have cloak on your back bar, cast it, come out of cloak, then swap bars immediately/before 15 secs, you dont keep the buff. Before, you would keep the buff.

Clever alchemist is a set that DOES keep the buff, even if you swap bars.
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like making it that way, especially given the condition that it’s supposed to be while in combat also, makes it a fairly useless set. At least for those trying to maximize a build.