The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Store Request - More Divines

JJOtterBear
JJOtterBear
✭✭✭✭
With the upcoming Windows of The Divines furnishing pack coming in October, may I request a new Divines pack? One that has their statues. Not the mini eso+ ones, the big ones, like Meridia, and Dibella? Maybe even make big statues for the divines that don't have large statues yet, like Auri-el. I would easilly drop $50 on a Divines statue pack to go with these new windows.
Edited by JJOtterBear on October 4, 2021 8:29PM
  • Kingdomkeepers69_ESO
    I I too would like some more Divines themed goods.

Along with the Divines, Id kill for more Imperial stuff as they go hand in hand. Statue of Morrihaus and Pelinal would be the icing on the cake. Right now I have empty slots in the Pantherfang for every divine statue, So far Arkay and Zenithar are very lonely.

Need more deus vult.
  • Call_of_Red_Mountain
    Call_of_Red_Mountain
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm collecting daedra statues. Not because I like these creatures. Hah. Just for collection. Sadly, some of them locked in old crown crates. And i need aedra statues too. Dibella looks great. What about other? 7 more. Thank you for Divines pack tho.

Also... I need statues from beige stone for my Sweetwater Cascades. Because white stone looks weird in this house. I noticed some in Ĺeyawiin castle. Please, add them in luxury vendor list or housing store.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd really like a statue of Kynareth (or Kyne, or Khenarthi), ideally one the same size as the Azura statue from the achievement in Stormhaven. They're my main characters principle deities and it would be nice to have matching shrines.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"