The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Is Todd Haberkorn a voice actor in ESO now?

Sophist420
Sophist420
✭✭
This is been bugging me lately, I swear Todd Haberkorn is a voice actor in ESO now and voice 3 or 4 characters. The characters in question are; Mim-Jasa and Servatius Leontulon in Blackwood and Javinus Tirnendo the house guest. Ive tried looking up the voice actors for these characters and got no results. I am very sure these 3 characters are voiced by the same person and swear it is Todd Haberkorn but cant find any info to confirm it.

Has anyone else thought the same?
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    He might. A lot of anime VAs are hopping on into ESO lately. Which is good. Talented VAs are always appreciated.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to IMDB he was in the original base game at launch, but has not been in ESO since.
  • ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    ZOS_BeckyIchnoski
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Todd joined us as of Greymoor and is indeed Mim-Jasa, Servatius, and Javinus. He's also Thaddeus Cosma, Tinzen, Arbitrator Gavos, and Sentinel Aksalaz. Oh, and Rogatina's brother.
    Becky Ichnoski, Voiceover Lead
    Staff Post
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Todd joined us as of Greymoor and is indeed Mim-Jasa, Servatius, and Javinus. He's also Thaddeus Cosma, Tinzen, Arbitrator Gavos, and Sentinel Aksalaz. Oh, and Rogatina's brother.
    I’m going to half to seek them out and listen again if possible. I never noticed, and he’s got a pretty distinct voice that’s hard to miss. Guess, I just wasn’t paying attention.
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tell him to update his wikipedia page! :smiley:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Todd_Haberkorn#Video_games
    Edited by nightstrike on October 8, 2021 6:24PM
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • Highlor3
    Highlor3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »
    According to IMDB he was in the original base game at launch, but has not been in ESO since.

They haven't created an ESO page on IMDB for Greymoor, that's why his name is on Base Game page.

IMDB states he voiced "Bittrid / Bredromathor / Brimlagoth / ...", all these three NPCs are in Greymoor and the "..." there's more characters.
    [PC-NA] CP 1400+ The Conquest of Tamriel, UESP & Taverna do Mestre
    The Scientia Consortium:
    • Rodbertus Quercus, Imperial, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Robert Bethencourt, Breton, Templar [DC]
    • Karlindah Telvanni, Dunmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Hejthuxis (former Raises-Her-Rear), Argonian, Nightblade [EP]
    • Limeril Bravewind, Altmer, Warden [AD]
    • Isilarelen, Dunmer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Elindael, Bosmer, Warden [AD]
    • Hrodberaht Bright-Fame, "Nordguard", Warden [EP]
    • Ra'Kham, Khajiit, Nightblade [DC]
    • Brazilia gra-Bagol, Orsimer, Dragonknight [EP]
    • Nirrah al-Hegathe, Redguard, Necromancer [DC]
    • Theodora Quercus, Imperial, Templar [DC]
    • Cuddles-In-The-Water, Argonian, Templar [EP]
    • Cainneach the Pale, Reachman, Necromancer [AD]
    • Dughlas af-Fearley, Redguard, Sorcerer [DC]
    • Roze Cloturier, Breton, Arcanist [AD]
    • Alvyrspic the Remnant, Nord, Arcanist [DC]
    [PC-EU] No CP THE CAPS ARMY
    • Adaltos Indoril, Dunmer, Templar [EP]
    • Geralt of Evermore, Breton, Nightblade [DC]
    • Feainneweedd, Altmer, Sorcerer [AD]
    • Robert Cloturier-Baudiae, Breton, Arcanist [DC]
    • M'ahnurr the Elusive, Khajiit, Arcanist [AD]
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Highlor3 wrote: »
    Tandor wrote: »

They haven't created an ESO page on IMDB for Greymoor, that's why his name is on Base Game page.

IMDB states he voiced "Bittrid / Bredromathor / Brimlagoth / ...", all these three NPCs are in Greymoor and the "..." there's more characters.

Thanks for the clarification. I've never heard of the guy, or the characters who I may have encountered but without them leaving any kind of impression. I just followed up on the initial enquiry by checking out IMDB and reporting what it said. Nice to get the full picture!