Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC EU Gray Host

• WaywardArgonian
    WaywardArgonian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing fight at Alessia tonight. Multiple sieges from both EP and DC, culminating in a 94k defense tick. To my pleasant surprise, the game didn't seem quite as laggy as normal under these circumstances.
    PC/EU altaholic | The Sorc heal in your logs | Former Empanada of Ravenwatch | @ degonyte in-game | Nibani Ilath-Pal (AD Nightblade) - AvA rank 50 | Jehanne Teymour (AD Sorcerer) - AvA rank 50 | Niria Ilath-Pal (AD Templar) - AvA rank 50
  • Rhaegar75
    Rhaegar75
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what's the situation now? I've just returned to ESO and I'm not sure which server to join - i'm DC and i'm more bothered about good competition than playing in a faction that dominates the server; another important variable to consider: the server with less ball groups is MY server rofl

not sure between Grey Host and Blackreach.
    Edited by Rhaegar75 on September 23, 2021 8:36PM
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhaegar75 wrote: »
    what's the situation now? I've just returned to ESO and I'm not sure which server to join - i'm DC and i'm more bothered about good competition than playing in a faction that dominates the server; another important variable to consider: the server with less ball groups is MY server rofl

not sure between Grey Host and Blackreach.

GH is Dark Convergence Vs Dark Convergence.
    If you like it you have a lot of fun.
  • runningtings
    runningtings
    ✭✭✭
    The situation is that there are hardly any DC players on Grey Host; AD take the whole map during the day and EP take the whole map at night.
    This means that DC players almost never have any bonuses so are completely gimped, and if I go on during the day for example to take a resource I get zerged down by 20 AD using Dark Convergence. It's just pointless.

PVP has been completely ruined by the capping, I appreciate that its the same on Raven as DC take the whole map, I don't want to play that way either.
    Also, Dark Convergence is a terrible idea, almost as bad as the hammer and it is just another poorly designed mechanic used by poor players in my opinion.

I can't see it changing as these players care only about AP, not about having fun in balanced fights. For me and my guild, we just want to enjoy it and have fun fights; most of us are Grand Overlords with millions of AP anyway so see no attraction in the way AD/EP play the game in Grey Host.

Don't think I will last much longer, that new game looks worth a look...
    // DC / EU PC// Garión<< The Black >>
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most balanced campaign atm at least if you are DC is Ravenwatch.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • gezginrocker
    gezginrocker
    ✭✭✭
    Because I was fed up with ball groups ruining all the fun for the rest of us, I deleted this game about a year ago. Out of boredom installed it again recently, and saw that it's even worse now. Ball groups continue annoying people and wasting time, lag is horrible as usual, and on top of those there is this horrible idea called Dark Convergence. Tried the no-cp server but it was not alliance locked, so it was pretty bad as well. Guess time to delete it again. Such a shame, a game with so much fun potential is ruined by selfish and greedy ball group players.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Congratulations to Pact on winning the campaign! 😊 Peace treaty with the Covenant paid off in gate camping AD for full 30 days.

Looking forward to an even stronger alliance with the blue side 🙂
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade