Maintenance for the week of July 1:
· [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
· [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Convergence Radius Still busted

Vizirith
Vizirith
✭✭✭✭
Please fix the numerous bugs within the year please.
  • Vizirith
    Vizirith
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still busted. This time it was the whole front part of a keep. 40ish meter range instead of the 20m listed. Either acknowledge that you mistyped the radius or that you messed up with the coding.
    Options
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    The set is 100% broken, if you use the right skill you can get it toi hit 20k + damage in pvp land.
    same w/ Hrothgars. 1v1 getting hit for 22k w/ only 14k res. both sets are broken AF>
    Gert Soem!!
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You might want to check the patch notes and try it on the PTS if you have access.
    Options
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    virtus753 wrote: »
    You might want to check the patch notes and try it on the PTS if you have access.

PTS? Its live now, what good is PTS?

Its broken, Zos let it pass through broken, thats on them.
    i don't get payed to test their game.
    Gert Soem!!
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Skullderic wrote: »
    virtus753 wrote: »

PTS? Its live now, what good is PTS?

Its broken, Zos let it pass through broken, thats on them.
    i don't get payed to test their game.

Some people like to know a fix is incoming even if one shouldn’t have been necessary in the first place. The reality of it is that a fix was necessary and now we have an idea of what it will entail and when it will be implemented.

And I’m not sure why you would ever think you’d get paid to use the PTS or that it would be a meaningful way to do QA for ZOS — for players it’s a resource to see firsthand how the changes will work, and if you’d rather not avail yourself of the opportunity, others still may.

Good luck, and have fun.
    Options
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like if all of the bugs associated with this set were fixed. Pulling from keep walls, through walls / doors, pulled when using a siege, pulled while blocking, pulled while rolling etc...

CC is the most annoying part of this set. But it also has dmg on top. Despite the nerf to base dmg, it will still be huge (if not greater) as dmg bonus per target went significantly up...
    Options
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
    Options
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Is this being worked on? I seriously doubt it was intended for this set to pull players off of keep walls, even the highest towers.

Lol I was pulled off my Lancer down to the outside of the keep but managed to roll dodge my way back inside and save my Lancer. But yeah, definitely broken.
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
    Options
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    azjuwelz wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Is this being worked on? I seriously doubt it was intended for this set to pull players off of keep walls, even the highest towers.

Lol I was pulled off my Lancer down to the outside of the keep but managed to roll dodge my way back inside and save my Lancer. But yeah, definitely broken.

The PTS patch notes have a list of changes coming to this set, including one addressing your question.
    Options
  • Kordai
    Kordai
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully they decided to finally fix this on the pts. Clearly a "balance" bug not an actual bug.
    Options
  • Kordai
    Kordai
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think they are going to fix it, just wait until less people run it.
    Options
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings all,

After removing a handful of posts, we would like to remind everyone that Spamming is a violation of the Community Guidelines, and is stated as follows:
    • Spamming: Please do not post spam on the official The Elder Scrolls Online forums. Below are a few examples of what we define as spamming:
      • Posting the same message more than once
      • Posting messages that are nonsensical or have no real content
      • Posting messages or images large enough to disrupt the normal flow of conversation
      • Reposting material that has been removed by a member of the ESO Team
        Also, please refrain from posting the same topic in multiple areas of the forum, or cross-posting in an attempt to gain further views or replies. This is considered spamming, and the duplicate threads will be removed.
    If there may be any questions in regards to the rules, please take a few moments to review them here.

Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Kordai
    Kordai
    ✭✭✭
    This is still bugged apparently
    Options
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kordai wrote: »
    I don't think they are going to fix it, just wait until less people run it.

There is no reason less people would run it. It is completely broken, has a huge range, hits for more than it should... and still yanks people off walls. Why would anyone not use it?
    Options
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got pulled off an outpost D ring... Thats far too much range.
    PCNA
    PCEU
    Options
  • Horny_Poney
    Horny_Poney
    ✭✭✭
    And on top of it, half of the time the colored area under it doesn’t appear, so you don’t even know you’re in its range.
    My proposal: remove the set from the game until it is entirely fixed, no less.
    Options
  • techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm seeing circles and am just outside of it, and getting pulled in. So buggy as far as knowing where it's at and where it gets you while also not giving CC immunity from the pull. Not great.
    Options
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CC immunity is a lie. I've never seen it and don't believe in it. And yes standing well outside DC shown radius still means you are pulled in.
    PCNA
    PCEU
    Options