Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Show off your Master Crafter!

myskyrim26
myskyrim26
✭✭✭✭✭
There are a lot of threads like "Show off your Khajiit", "Show off your Necromancer" and etc. Why don't we... show off our Crafters? And have some discussion on them!

- Do you have a dedicated Master Crafter?
I do have one Master Crafter, she is the first to learn all new recipes, motifs and furnishing plans I get

- Do you care for your Crafter's look?
I do! I thought Dwemer style would fit a Master Crafter greatly - because Dwemer were really good in crafting!

- Does your Crafter have a special house furnished in crafting theme?
Not yet. I have some crafting stations in my main residence, but... My dream is a separate Crafting house to match my Dwemer-styled girl

Does your Crafter have a story?
Mine not.. Alas, but I can't imagine anything for her.

JyFYznu.jpg?1
Edited by myskyrim26 on October 7, 2021 8:41AM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jS6E3Rb.jpg

This is my Master Craftsman, top level in all crafting skills and achievements. He does all my treasure map and survey collecting as well. He's a top level antiquarian and has the Psijiic skill line too, so he doesn't miss anything while he's out collecting.

He's based in Ravenhurst, my dedicated crafting centre and store house. It looks like a cross between a workshop and a junkyard. It's getting a bit small though what with all the new craft stations we've had. Now there's going to be an "Armory" station. I've already built two workshops in the yard, and it looks like I'm going to need a third.

He doesn't have a story. I keep him just for doing game mechanics stuff, no RP. The only quests he does are crafting writs.

All he does is chores. Probably the most autobiographical of my characters :)
    PC EU
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jS6E3Rb.jpg

This is my Master Craftsman, top level in all crafting skills and achievements. He does all my treasure map and survey collecting as well. He's a top level antiquarian and has the Psijiic skill line too, so he doesn't miss anything while he's out collecting.

He's based in Ravenhurst, my dedicated crafting centre and store house. It looks like a cross between a workshop and a junkyard. It's getting a bit small though what with all the new craft stations we've had. Now there's going to be an "Armory" station. I've already built two workshops in the yard, and it looks like I'm going to need a third.

He doesn't have a story. I keep him just for doing game mechanics stuff, no RP. The only quests he does are crafting writs.

What a handsome man!When I look at him... you know - I trust him! He's a professional, he really knows his crafts and what more - he loves what he's doing!

May I join your Chores Club please? As all I do IRL is... chores!
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great idea for a thread. I've only recently started creating themes for each of my toons and I haven't done much with my crafter (she's not quite a master yet). I picked up the pony pet from the twitch stream for the Blackwood event and thought it would be a good pack-horse when she goes out to gather. I updated her outfit to match colours. But so far haven't found much else.

I'll be watching this thread for ideas!

I don't suppose you could mention some of the styles/motifs/costumes you've used?
    PC - NA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My Master Crafter is my main toon, she is a Khajiit stamblade GMC (will try to remember to get some snapshots from PS4 to add here later), I crafted some sets in Xivkyn style for her dps gear. Most of the time she runs around in her sneaking gear, though.

I kind of think of her first for most of my houses, she does all the decorating, though she definitely has my first notable home Earthtear as her achievement house furnished with things bought, things crafted, and things stolen, lol!

I originally wanted her to be a model Khajiit for showing the other races that not all of them steal and she was a purely good character, but then I found that some motifs and furnishing plans are either obtained more easily by stealing or only that way. So, something inside the Hero of Tamriel snapped and she slipped over to the dark side when she could not furnish her house the honest way!

When she does go on a stealing run, if it is in her homeland of Elsweyr, she never harms her brother and sister Khajiit, but has been know to Blade of Woe many other races to get what she wants.

EDIT: finally added snapshot, lol - oops no. I cannot add from desktop it just adds link
    Edited by katanagirl1 on October 18, 2021 6:44PM
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• mtbikernate
    mtbikernate
    ✭✭
    51564958811_352c1a2e34.jpg

Here is Huffs-Swamp-Gas, my main character, Grand Master Crafter, Master Antiquarian, Argonian Magicka Warden Healer.

He uses the Merchant Lord's Formal Regalia costume and the Telvanni Magister personality because I like them for this character.

He's based out of my Grand Psijic Villa which is my "main" home with the important resources (crafting stations, mundus stones, aetherial well), but is also decorated as a sort of manor house and could even serve as a guild hall if necessary.

I don't have a story for him, really. But I've never really felt that he fit in well with other Argonians in the game until the Blackwood chapter. I definitely have a feeling that his origins are in this area moreso than Murkmire or Shadowfen.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My Master Crafter is also my first character. Za'dar the Crafty Artisan.
    MuN6v0D.jpg
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on October 8, 2021 4:14PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • deejayvee
    deejayvee
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found a costume that works - the Logger costume

apathy.png

She's a Breton Magplar healer, and the "sensible, big sister" of all my toons. She's not a master crafter yet, but just has a few traits left to research. She is a Master Antiquarian and has done enough of the Psijiic quest to be able to find portals as she explores Tamriel.

Her focus these days is making sure none of her sisters runs out of resources and selling the excess, ensuring they are all properly kitted out, and turning the Daggerfall Overlook manor into a comfortable home for them to relax in after a long day's adventuring.
    PC - NA
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My grandmaster crafter is one of my two mains, on whom I do most solo PVE content so she is also my main antiquarian and a master thief. Her usual outfit emphasizes this last role:
    40N2D63.png

Currently, she is dressed for Witches Festival and I am really liking this outfit! :blush:
    mRY2MVy.png

- Do you have a dedicated Master Crafter?
    Absolutely! She is the only character I learn furnishing recipes and motifs beyond the basic fourteen or so and one of two characters for whom I prioritize learning provisioning recipes. (I don't remember why I created a separate character with one of the roles of chef except it was probably to maximize skill points early on.)

- Do you care for your Crafter's look?
    Of course! I care about all of my characters' looks and especially one I play a lot. She is the only one of my characters for whom I unlocked a second outfit slot. I haven't made a crafting themed outfit, but this one I feel has an artsy bosmer vibe:
    J8Rb8Lh.png

- Does your Crafter have a special house furnished in crafting theme?
    She did, complete with the Grandmaster Crafter banner proudly displayed, but I'm going to relocate that. Right now I have my crafting tables set up in work-in-progress Halloween build just for convenience. I really hope that we'll get more variations on the various crafting tables as antiquities and/or master writs! If only they maintained their functionality through massive collisions I could cobble them with Telvanni furnishings for a look that would better fit where I want to set up! :tongue: The clockwork stations are nice but WAY too expensive!

- Does your Crafter have a story?
    Yes, but moreso an emergent story as I've played her. For instance, she has a strong affinity with the Khajit people as she got her start in adventuring when she left Valenwood and the caravan she was travelling with was waylayed by a dragon in Northern Elsweyr...