The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Launcher getting stuck on intstall

Warstory
Warstory
✭✭✭
I logged off this monring with no problems but when I tried to log back in the luncher gets stuck, doesn't even make it to where I could run repair, so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game but the launcher is still getting stuck in the same place. i've reset my network adapter, loading new drivers, reset my dns, and contaction my ISP with no luck. Here's the attached report.
Edited by Warstory on October 7, 2021 12:38AM
PC NA
  • Tallynn
    Tallynn
    ✭✭
    I received a Error 210 when I tried to start up the launcher. It gave me the repair option, then again gave me the 210 error. Is this due to the patch earlier today? It won't even update though it gives me the percentage bar.

Game consultant report attached
    Edited by Tallynn on October 6, 2021 9:02PM
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin is helping with the 210 and launcher not working issues. Here is a link to my thread and what he needs. :)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/588374/bug-report-error-210-patch-manifest-download-error-on-launcher#latest
  • B100d1ust88
    same problem. the launcher is stuck. I can't run the game. it cannot repair itself. Error 210.

This happens very often and every time after an update.
    Edited by B100d1ust88 on October 6, 2021 11:03PM
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is there a way to reinstall the game without the launcher? I go the 210 error and now my launcher is frozen cannot get back to the log in screen.
  • B100d1ust88
    Is there a way to reinstall the game without the launcher? I go the 210 error and now my launcher is frozen cannot get back to the log in screen.

No. You can probably run the game without a launcher but you wont be able to install and update it. I think the problem is not at the user side. Reinstall doesn't help.
    Edited by B100d1ust88 on October 6, 2021 11:03PM
  • Pltchaosub17_ESO
    I cannot get in as well. And of course this happens on my day off when I have limited free time. Please Fix this immediately.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot get in as well. And of course this happens on my day off when I have limited free time. Please Fix this immediately.

If you aren’t playing via Steam then you should be able to starting the game by starting the exe file directly. It worked for me. :)
  • Pltchaosub17_ESO

If you aren’t playing via Steam then you should be able to starting the game by starting the exe file directly. It worked for me. :)

I don't understand what you mean. Going to the EXE file opens the launcher like the regular desktop Icon does. The launcher stays blank, after a min or two goes error 210. No option to repair or do anything.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't understand what you mean. Going to the EXE file opens the launcher like the regular desktop Icon does. The launcher stays blank, after a min or two goes error 210. No option to repair or do anything.

In the folder where ESO is installed \game\client\eso64.exe

This starts the game same as if you hit play in the launcher. As of this afternoon, the launcher hasn’t been working for me; it takes a while to load but ultimately gives me “Error 210 - PatchManifestError_DownloadFail” and no play button although the news and ad scroll load fine. Fortunately, launching the application directly works just fine for me. It may not work if you don’t have the latest update (which was Monday I think?). I hope that helps!
  • Pltchaosub17_ESO

In the folder where ESO is installed \game\client\eso64.exe

This starts the game same as if you hit play in the launcher. As of this afternoon, the launcher hasn’t been working for me; it takes a while to load but ultimately gives me “Error 210 - PatchManifestError_DownloadFail” and no play button although the news and ad scroll load fine. Fortunately, launching the application directly works just fine for me. It may not work if you don’t have the latest update (which was Monday I think?). I hope that helps!

Wow that worked for me. Thank you so much :)
  • Niyuma
    Niyuma
    No luck using the easy fix. Still stuck in the launcher with error 210
  • B100d1ust88
    windows 8, can't install easy fix. this patch is not for this version OS.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As posted earlier in the thread, this launcher issue is currently being investigated. You can find more information and updates in the thread linked below.

BUG REPORT: Error 210 Patch Manifest Download Error On Launcher
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Vraedlich
    Vraedlich
    ✭✭
    The Microsoft Easy Fix fixed it for me too thank goodness.
  • Gaboori
    Gaboori
    Soul Shriven
    Unfortunately, Easy Fix doesn't support systems beyond Windows 7.

I'm having the infinite "Loading..." screen on Windows 8 and I tried everything as well.
  • MIX555
    MIX555
    Soul Shriven
    большое спасибо за помощь..Microsoft Easy Fix тоже мне помог.. жму твою руку всеми доступными способами.. еще раз спасибо