The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

crown store outfit purchases

killborn99
killborn99
Soul Shriven
i have just started on pc ua why is not my outfits that i bought on pc eu not transferring across to pc ua
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing purchased with crowns transfers to a different megaserver. Only items bought with straight up cash (ESO+, Chapters, etc.) will be available everywhere.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only items purchased outside the game are available on both servers. If you buy something from the ESO website, or from 3rd party websites and then apply the code it will be available on both servers because there's no way for the game to know which server you'll want it on.

If you buy something from the crown store while logged into the game it won't be available on the other server because there's no way for it to update the other server with your purchase.

(Also if you mean outfit slots used to save your own combination of armour skins then those are even more limited - they're character specific so even your other characters on the same server won't have access to them.)
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"