The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Halp identify this addon pleaseeeeee

Klingande
Klingande
Soul Shriven
Whenever I look at an npc, mob or player, their names immediately appear on my chat box in yellow.
I am missing whispers and guild messages because of this taking up all the space.
Happens in Imperial City and not in overland.
Happened after an update.
HALPSS :(
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know which addon it is, but one option is to turn them off one by one and see if it stops - when it does you'll know what's causing it. If you've got a lot you could maybe start with the most likely candidates to see if that saves you some time.
    Edited by Danikat on October 5, 2021 3:12PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks like some sort of logging add-on, potentially.

Also a quicker way to work out which one it is rather than checking them one by one would be to bisect your add-on list; turn off half your add-ons, and if it's gone, it's in that half (if not, the other half). Then turn off half of the half it was in, and so on until you are able to isolate it.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp