The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Copy settings from one char to another ?

Reyleigh
Reyleigh
✭✭✭
Hey there,

I was just wondering if there was a way to do that, i've spent hours polishing the addons (especially ui ones like lui extended) on my main and when i stepped onto an old char, addons were a complete mess, is there a way to copy exactly the settings from my main to my other chars ?

Thanks !
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most addons have this option built in, there will be an option in their settings menus to made your settings account wide or to copy them from one addon to another.

For base game settings you can use the Synced Account Settings addon.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Reyleigh
    Reyleigh
    ✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Most addons have this option built in, there will be an option in their settings menus to made your settings account wide or to copy them from one addon to another.

For base game settings you can use the Synced Account Settings addon.

Thanks ! I'll try that out
  • Stormy_Night
    Stormy_Night
    ✭✭
    In Lui settings go to Character Profile settings. There you will be able to copy one character's settings in order to copy them to another or switch off Character specific settings which enables Account bound settings.
  • Path
    Path
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like Binder.

Get it all as you like on one character. Save.
    Load on another character.

Easy.
    Fairy Tales Really Do Come True...Kinda.