The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Magblade nerf again

Ididuz
Ididuz
I just like my magblade no-cp PvP healer build with big crit chance and crit damage and healing. But now they nerf Merciless Resolve and crit healing and it is hurt.
  • voidavoid
    voidavoid
    ✭✭
    From a damage perspective, 5% damage increase seems like a reasonable trade off for 10% crit damage given that yr benefiting from it on 100% of attacks vs 50% or less of attacks for the critical damage.

The healing loss is significant though as the way the patch notes are written suggest there will be 0 bonus to it going forward.

That being said, there very well could be factors that I'm not seeing here.
  • Rakdos
    Rakdos
    ✭✭
    the Minor force also only buff the damage part but not healing... Maybe you could find other ways to improve the healing
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    Ididuz wrote: »
    I just like my magblade no-cp PvP healer build with big crit chance and crit damage and healing. But now they nerf Merciless Resolve and crit healing and it is hurt.

did i'm joke for you https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1630856397661069976/2B921591111D458EF9C7F55A01F3241D2F2FC842/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=#000000&letterbox=false

maked this score without need of merciless resolve.
    Edited by Arkew on September 24, 2021 11:39AM
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't see why they wouldn't add 5% healing to the new version. Magblade could definitely use it in pvp, and it's not like self healing is super OP in pve anyway.
  • Ididuz
    Ididuz
    I prefer aggressive play, so Merciless Resolve was perfect for me. This ability allowed you to have passive skills, increases both critical damage and healing, and also deals damage if necessary. For now, this ability will only be suitable for dealing damage, but not for hybrid play. The number of points does not really mean anything. Battlefield rules give a lot of points for critical healing, so it's not that hard.
  • Ididuz
    Ididuz
    Rakdos wrote: »
    the Minor force also only buff the damage part but not healing... Maybe you could find other ways to improve the healing

that's why I don't use Minor Force
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arkew wrote: »

did i'm joke for you https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1630856397661069976/2B921591111D458EF9C7F55A01F3241D2F2FC842/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=#000000&letterbox=false

How did you not do 1 ounce of damage? Do you not light or heavy attack at all? Not 1 damage skill? Different, but okay.
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Rakdos
    Rakdos
    ✭✭

I think a dedicated healer is the best role for magblade in the BG right now. without the proc set magblade can not provide enough presure to kill anyone, but the siphoning skill line provide a lots of healing potentials
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@Arkew you have a build write up for this? Looks neat!
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭

@Arkew you have a build write up for this? Looks neat!

my build is very uncommon and unusual and not are at reach of the first coming :)

i created this build totaly alone.

but stoped bg since everyone try to steal my creation.

the actual build showed is at 50 % of is power because i play with random :)
    Edited by Arkew on September 30, 2021 8:38AM
  • Ididuz
    Ididuz
    To have similar indicators, you need to learn how to use Healthy Offering and Soul Siphon. These skills are enough to help your allies in difficult times. To have a high score, you need to collect as many critical healing medals as possible. The indicator should be more than 7.5 thousand, like. Then it's up to you how to achieve this either through spell power or through critical healing. I think that the Arkew build does not have such a protective or sustain kit, but is aimed at burst healing.
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes I assumed as much as well. I was hoping for a build write up as I don't play magblade
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden
  • Ididuz
    Ididuz
    I don't know the Arkew build, but I can share mine. Since this build is not really for a healer, then I usually gain from 7 to 10 thousand points. https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=293721
  • Arkew
    Arkew
    ✭✭✭
    To have similar indicators, you need to learn how to use Healthy Offering and Soul Siphon. These skills are enough to help your allies in difficult times. To have a high score, you need to collect as many critical healing medals as possible. The indicator should be more than 7.5 thousand, like. Then it's up to you how to achieve this either through spell power or through critical healing. I think that the Arkew build does not have such a protective or sustain kit, but is aimed at burst healing.

yes i know i'm squishy and have my sustain sended into oblivion

but that's still allow me to farm score realy easy.
  • Ididuz
    Ididuz
    I played on the Battlegrounds yesterday with a player whose playstyle is similar to Arkew, most likely. He always kept behind somewhere behind a stone, wall, column or other obstacle. He used Blood Altar around him and spammed Healthy Offering and Soul Siphon, since these abilities do not have to see targets. Quite an interesting style of play. No one noticed him, since he did not do any damage at all and did not make attacks.