The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

What gear sets and skills are tanks using to pull in everything around them?

bathynomusESO
bathynomusESO
✭✭✭
What gear sets and skills are tanks using to pull in everything around them? I've seen people pull everything close to them in about 2 second and I don't know what they are using.

I am currently using a Warden, but I can roll another class if needed. Thanks
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd guess you're talking about Vateshran s&b set Void Bash.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is it showing red chains. Rush of Agony set looks like that.
  • deviousthevile
    deviousthevile
    ✭✭✭
    It could also be Fiery Chains (DK Skill) or Beckoning Armor (Necro Skill)
    CP 1220
    Devious The Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    The Elven Terror Lv 50 PvP Support Healplar
    Kintao Doombringer Lv 50 MagSorc
    Healz Ur Bum Lv 50 Healplar
    Toby the Fat Node Hunter Lv 50 Stamina DK (Farmer)
    Something Disgusting Lv 50 Stamden
    You Hit my Splodey Button Lv 50 Blazing Shield Templar Tank
    Kyo Kane Lv 50 Magblade
    Watch Me Burn Lv 50 MagDK
    R N Geesus Lv 50 Stamblade
    Rampage the Vile Lv 50 Stamblade
    Backslash Playdead Lv 50 Healcro
    Sallidadna of House Vile Lv 50 Stamcro
    Hand of the Night King Lv 50 Magcro
    Fróstβíté Lv 40 Ice Warden
    Bella av Cava Vile Lv 24 MagSorc
    Storc the Orc Stam Sorc Lv 50 StamSorc

• El_Borracho
    El_Borracho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I was guessing Beckoning Armor, too. Great skill, but only for necros. Chains are only for DKs.

OP, as a warden, look into Silver Leash for pulling. Its in Fighter's Guild skills.

Only other thing I can think of is the Tormentor set. That will group taunt with certain skills as long as they hit the targets, but won't pull.
    Edited by El_Borracho on September 21, 2021 6:28PM
  • GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    There are only two other things I can think of that might have that effect: Swarm Mother's monster set, and Dark Convergence 5 piece bonus. You can tell if it's DC by the purple ball in the middle.

Depending on the animations, any combination of the gear described in this thread will have the mob group pull effect you described.
    Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I was guessing Beckoning Armor, too. Great skill, but only for necros. Chains are only for DKs.

OP, as a warden, look into Silver Leash for pulling. Its in Fighter's Guild skills.

Only other thing I can think of is the Tormentor set. That will group taunt with certain skills as long as they hit the targets, but won't pull.

As a warden, might as well look into Frozen Device (Winter's Embrace tree last skill) - it's tricky to aim and it takes 1.5 seconds to load so you definitely won't be pulling 'everything' within 2 seconds, but it has significant advantage of being a magicka skill. Silver Leash is easier to use but it will take your precious stamina.

For 'pulling everything in in 2 seconds' it really sounds more like Void Bash, most other stuff will take at least a second per enemy.
  • etchedpixels
    etchedpixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are only two other things I can think of that might have that effect: Swarm Mother's monster set, and Dark Convergence 5 piece bonus. You can tell if it's DC by the purple ball in the middle.

Depending on the animations, any combination of the gear described in this thread will have the mob group pull effect you described.

Also Rush of Agony does much the same as DC.

It may also not be the tank running it. We often run with the healer dropping DC on the tank using a healing ground effect skill.
    Too many toons not enough time