The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVP dashing skills not working

athena9205
athena9205
✭✭✭
I've tried using stampede and 1H shielded assault in PVP zones and have not been able to use them. I've tried to reloadui relog, swap builds use different weapons/skill and nothing. Pls fix or PVP will be must less interesting than it already is for me.
  • N3CR01
    N3CR01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stampede, Dizzying Swing don't work most of the time for me.
    Even casting my defensive skills don't always work.
    Light / heavy attacks don't always work.

Dark Conv. pulls me in when I'm nowhere near the AoE.

Its all caused by lag.

I can't even capture a resource as I'm mashing buttons trying to attack but my char is just standing there doing nothing.
    Edited by N3CR01 on September 25, 2021 8:01PM
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    i have stampede, aim at a mob within distance and hit the skill key, says the target isnt' in range, i get up close hit it and same thing.
  • N3CR01
    N3CR01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I'll hit the skill and cause theres a delay in the skill firing, by the time it does the enemy player isn't there anymore so I miss the target.
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    any resolution to this ? hate not being able to do my proper rotation
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
  • MikeSkyrim333
    MikeSkyrim333
    ✭✭✭✭
    This bug appeared more than 1 year ago, ZOS still can't fix it, lol
  • N3CR01
    N3CR01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its not a bug, its lag.
    I changed to a less populated campaign (don't remember the name) and all my skills are firing as they should.
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    it can't be lag if others can use it on the same server. I've been dashed and jumped when i can't do the same. And lag would mean time lapse on dashing, but i target a mob in imp city and it says im out of range. thats not lag that something else
  • N3CR01
    N3CR01
    ✭✭✭✭
    All I know is what I was experiencing was clearly lag.
    Main campaign - skills don't fire.
    IC - skills fire
    Less populated campaign - skills fire.

Therefore, lag.

Also, just because you're lagging, doesn't mean everyone else is.
    I've been a Call of Duty player for 15 years and always lag... yet theres plenty of players that play with much worse connection than me yet never ever lag.
    Edited by N3CR01 on September 29, 2021 11:32AM
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    it can't be lag if the targets are PVE in the PVP zone. Lag means the server hasn't caught up with your actions, i've ranged targeted the mob off the IC starting ledges and no go, got down and faced them , no go. Did battle grounds, no go. its not LAG is a bug that cropped up.
  • N3CR01
    N3CR01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course it can still be lag if its npc's you're fighting. Still the same server whether its other players you're fighting or npcs.
    Again, the exact same thing happens to me in the main, high populated campaign.
    In the less populated campaigns, it doesn't.
    Edited by N3CR01 on September 30, 2021 1:28PM
  • athena9205
    athena9205
    ✭✭✭
    If it was lag then all my other skills would have symptoms of lag, but they do not. I switch out the dash with a melee skill and i can fight just fine, but the dashing/jumping skills just dont want to work.
  • xarguideb17_ESO
    xarguideb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Yesterday in battlegrounds my critical rush didn't work. Other skills worked. Must be bug. What lag can there be on BG? Only 12 players.