Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is Bastian Sanguinarius crashing my game?

FafnirDovahkiin
I have been having an issue all year with Bastian sanguinarius house, where my game always crashes the first attempt to travel into my house. Im the only one i know of having this issue and was wondering if anyone would have any advice as to what might be causing this. It's not full in any of the furnishing categories, and I've gotten rid of all the pathing nodes.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm.. Sounds like it could be an issue with your install, have you tried a repair from the launcher yet? :)

Also, you will have to submit a ticket, especially if the re-install doesn't work so the guys and gals at ZoS can try and figure out what's up ^^

@ZOS_BillE @ZOS_Kevin any of ya? :D
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • FafnirDovahkiin
    Hmm.. Sounds like it could be an issue with your install, have you tried a repair from the launcher yet? :)

Also, you will have to submit a ticket, especially if the re-install doesn't work so the guys and gals at ZoS can try and figure out what's up ^^

@ZOS_BillE @ZOS_Kevin any of ya? :D

I'll give that a try, thanks. I did submit a ticket. We'll see how this goes. Thanks
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for tagging, @InaMoonlight.

@FafnirDovahkiin if you don't hear back from customer service over the next few days, please feel free to ping next week with the ticket number. We can take a look to make sure the right team has it.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post