Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alphabetize Styles at Tables

MissPan3024
MissPan3024
✭✭✭
It takes quite some time for me scroll through the styles when I’m trying to do a lot of master writs at once. I’m not going to go to Rolis after I finish each one I have opened. The loading screen time back and forth makes it awful. Opening only 1 writ of each type at a time is kind of annoying. I try to do them as quickly as possible but scrolling through the styles to find the one I need takes forever. Can you put them in alphabetical order instead by release date?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the styles should be organized with the ten basic racial styles first (for ease of doing daily writs) followed by the rest in alphabetical order. Additionally, a way to search and so go right to what you need might be nice.
    (Edited for clarity.)
    Edited by Araneae6537 on September 30, 2021 1:54PM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would prefer it be an option that could be toggled on and off if implemented.

I do daily crafting writs with the first mats, the easy ones to get like Molybdenum, Bone, Manganese, Moonstone, Obsidian, Starmetal, etc. Don’t want to have to scroll down an alphabetical list for each daily crafting writ item (3 for each writ) on each toon.

I do master writs much less frequently and it is not a big deal for me.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think a means to organize them better than just alphabetical should be developed due to how many styles are in the game already and the pace that they are continually added.

• xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes quite some time for me scroll through the styles when I’m trying to do a lot of master writs at once. I’m not going to go to Rolis after I finish each one I have opened. The loading screen time back and forth makes it awful. Opening only 1 writ of each type at a time is kind of annoying. I try to do them as quickly as possible but scrolling through the styles to find the one I need takes forever. Can you put them in alphabetical order instead by release date?

theyre actually not even in time of release order either.

i like that they added the marker for the writ you are doing -- but if youre doing multiples it is maddening --- been asking for this for years.
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alphabetical order after the races would be awesome. Plus let us add Rolls to our home like banker and merchant would be even better. No more load screen's.