The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Kills don't count in BGs still...

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
Even when every match is team deathmatch... still the kills don't count to your achievements... A bug that has been present for so long now, and still not fixed. Why do we even bother playing anymore??

Anyone got a work around for the kills not counting to Bloodletter??
  • Nogawd
    Nogawd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of us would have had this a long time ago too.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure what the issue is, and I'm absolutely even more baffled that Zenimax haven't even shown a single sign of acknowledging this and a plan to fix it...
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ticket Number: 210928-002325
    Sumbitted ticket, but no reply from Zenimax for me to drop the video link into, so I'd appreciate any @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BillE confirming this error and this ticket submission and maybe let's look to FINALLY get this bug acknowledged and fixed??? maybee??????
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All, wanted to provide an update here on this bug. It is indeed a bug and not working as intended. The dev team is aware and is in the final stages of testing a solution for this. Once testing is complete, we can provide more accurate information related to when it will be available. Thanks for your continued patience on this fix.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on September 28, 2021 7:35PM
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All, wanted to provide an update here on this bug. It is indeed a bug and not working as intended. The dev team is aware and is in the final stages of testing a solution for this. Once testing is complete, we can provide more accurate information related to when it will be available. Thanks for your continued patience on this fix.

Thanks for the update, Kevin!! Hopefully it comes before the Deathmatch Only situation ends!!! lol. Otherwise it will be more killing needed in the other game modes lol.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

Thank you @ZOS_Kevin. We appreciate community engagement like this. Usually ZOS is very quiet on the BG forum.
    PC NA
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I mean it's taken like 6-8 months to get the communication lol - but look at how appreciated it is!! Sometimes a little acknowledgement goes a long long way :)