The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any update on the constant crashing????

AMAI460
AMAI460
✭✭✭
This is the absolute worse it has ever been. I legit am crashing 6x an hour, no matter what I do. Vendor, Cryo, dungeon even just logging into the game. I have done all of your steps like I'm sure most people. I am so aggervated at this point. You would think with a HUGE game coming out that at the very least maybe you would try to fix this issue.
  • lordhelmchench
    lordhelmchench
    Soul Shriven
    you are not alone…
    My game crashes every few mins. Iit crashes 1-2 times if I try to do the crafting dailies. Not difference if addons are enabled or not.

If there would be at least an error log, so we could check what the problem is, talk to our isp if we would know there is an issue with the internetconnection, …

but like this it is really frustrating
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    For those crashing after going through the trobleshooting here, please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • AMAI460
    AMAI460
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE ,

It's incredible the denial you people have. do you not think me and everyone else on this forum has tried all of this. Even though this has never happened until this Junk patch.
  • lordhelmchench
    lordhelmchench
    Soul Shriven
    and prob. most have created a ticket. At least i have done so last week…
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As the OP has started a new thread where the are getting crashes on a newly built PC, we've decided to close this older discussion. You can continue discussion and find help in the latest thread linked below.

New computer, New Install Crash
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.