The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Battlegrounds has turned into a game of Dark Convergence Chess

StarOfElyon
StarOfElyon
✭✭✭✭✭
Teams literally just try to out-Dark Convergence (mixing in some Hrothgar's Chill) each other to victory. This is BY FAR the worst PVP has ever been!!!!! I can't stress that enough. Please delete these sets.
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why? it's such fun and skilled gamplay.
    Who could have thought that the set would have been exploited in every possible form?
    if only people tried it and warned them of the implications of releasing that set we would not be in this situation.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This set should be moved to a siege and then BGs will be free from this set mistake.
    Because I can!
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had 2 friends come back to ESO last night after the Deathmatch change. They unsubbed a while back and haven't played since before Blackwood. (Left the game as soon as DC/Hroth etc. were confirmed to be going live) They wanted to see how BG pvp was now, as that was their primary focus on ESO since BG's went in.

They won't be coming back.
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This should have never existed as a set. It needs to be DELETED!
  • Urzigurumash
    Urzigurumash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are some explicit counters to this set? Like Robes of the Hist kinda, but damage, or something.
    Xbox NA AD / Day 1 ScrubDK / Wood Orc Cuisine Enthusiast
  • StarOfElyon
    StarOfElyon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are some explicit counters to this set? Like Robes of the Hist kinda, but damage, or something.

I guess Snow Treaders and maybe that monster helm from IC. I don't know. The pull might still get you. It's just an ill-conceived set. Plain and simple. Never should have existed. I am just so, so tired.
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why? it's such fun and skilled gamplay.
    Who could have thought that the set would have been exploited in every possible form?
    if only people tried it and warned them of the implications of releasing that set we would not be in this situation.

If only there was a server, perhaps called a Public Test Server, where people could leave feedback that ZoS would listen to.

(And that's the real problem isn't it, ZoS doesn't listen. Or they do listen and just don't care if what they release is broken or not.)
  • gariondavey
    gariondavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The bgs I've been in with only 0-2 players running this set have been fun.
    The bgs with more than that quickly become not fun.
    PC NA @gariondavey, BG, IC & Cyrodiil Focused Since October 2017 Stamplar (main), Magplar, Magsorc, Stamsorc, StamDK, MagDK, Stamblade, Magblade, Magden, Stamden