Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dressing Room UI error since last patch

LadyLethalla
LadyLethalla
✭✭✭✭✭
Can anyone tell me what this means and how to fix it please?

User:/Addons/DressingRoom/DressingRoomUI.lua:344: attempt to index a nil value stack traceback
User:/Addons/DressingRoom/DressingRoomUI.lua:344: in function 'DressingRoomCreateAddonMenu'
User:/Addons/DressingRoom/DressingRoomUI.lua:411: in function 'DressingRoomInitialize'
User:/Addons/DressingRoom/DressingRoomUI.lua:430: in function 'DressingRoomAddonLoaded'

I installed a newer addon of DressingRoom (updated for Blackwood); can't remember if I had this error on login before I added that but I've since deleted it and still get the error.
I'm running Dressing Room for Stonethorn and Dressing Room CP 2.0 Extension, and have been for a while with no issues. Also, I have absolutely no idea how to modify addons...

TYIA :)
x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER