Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haven City gates!

ZeroDPS
ZeroDPS
✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno pls check Haven City gates in Grahtwood, they are not working/bugged. upon using the gates you are being teleported the same location from where you were trying to interact with the door.
  • ZeroDPS
    ZeroDPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    tried 7-8 times only after it worked
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hey @ZeroDPS. We were just getting ready to submit this to the dev team. Are you noting it now is working? Just want to clarify before notifying the team.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This bug is absolutely in full effect and it is so annoying.

I've been doing some Skyshard runs through the zone and the one inside Haven is always the last one due to the RNG of actually making it through that door.
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I managed to get inside Haven, but there was no getting out...
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All. Thanks so much for flagging this. We have shared this with the dev team to address and they are working on a solution. In the meantime, here is an immediate workaround to make the experience less frustrating.

Try to interact with the door as far back as it lets you. In the event that isn't helpful, the southwest side of the city is open to the forest and you can bypass the gates entirely.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • lordxyrax_ESO
    lordxyrax_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    While Haven City gates are by far the worst offenders with this bug, I have experienced it with other doors throughout Tamriel. However, it appeared to be random and I can't recall which doors specifically.

• ghost_bg_ESO
    ghost_bg_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    where there are 2 gates close to each other only left wasn't working for me, i wasn't even sure if it is bugged or because i was with new toon...
  • ZeroDPS
    ZeroDPS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Czeri wrote: »
    I managed to get inside Haven, but there was no getting out...

this

@ZOS_Kevin we can define this behavior as a BUG. its somehow working after 8+ tries
  • Eleanor_ESO
    Eleanor_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    A workaround until this is fixed is that there is a gap in the wall around the city that you can go through.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @ZeroDPS. Yep, we have it logged in as a bug. Thanks again for starting the thread to let us know.
    Staff Post
  • Greasytengu
    Greasytengu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg are you guys getting the double door bug in pve now?
    " I nEeD HeAlInG!!! "
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the thread on this topic posted in bug report forum didn't count?
  • tim77
    tim77
    ✭✭✭✭
    it also happens from time to time in these locations (not all the time, and mostly works after 3-5 trys, but still):
    • Castle Alessia — A keep in central Cyrodiil, southeast of the Imperial City.
    • Castle Black Boot — A keep in southern Cyrodiil, south of the Imperial City.
    • Castle Bloodmayne — A keep in southern Cyrodiil, south of the Imperial City.
    • Castle Brindle — A keep in western Cyrodiil, west of the Imperial City.
    • Castle Faregyl — A keep in southern Cyrodiil, south of the Imperial City.
    • Castle Roebeck — A keep in central Cyrodiil, southwest of the Imperial City.
    • Fort Aleswell — A keep in central Cyrodiil, northwest of the Imperial City.
    • Fort Ash — A keep in central Cyrodiil, west of the Imperial City.
    • Fort Dragonclaw — A keep in northern Cyrodiil, north of the Imperial City.
    • Fort Glademist — A keep in northwestern Cyrodiil, northwest of the Imperial City.
    • Fort Rayles — A keep in northwestern Cyrodiil, northwest of the Imperial City.
    • Fort Warden — A keep in northwestern Cyrodiil, northwest of the Imperial City.
    • Arrius Keep — A keep in northeastern Cyrodiil, northeast of the Imperial City.
    • Blue Road Keep — A keep in central Cyrodiil, east of the Imperial City.
    • Chalman Keep — A keep in central Cyrodiil, northeast of the Imperial City.
    • Drakelowe Keep — A keep in eastern Cyrodiil, east of the Imperial City.
    • Farragut Keep — A keep in northeastern Cyrodiil, northeast of the Imperial City.
    • Kingscrest Keep — A keep in northeastern Cyrodiil, northeast of the Imperial City.
  • Supreme_Atromancer
    Supreme_Atromancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin on the same topic, the gate (cart) from Jackdaw Cove in Bangkorai to Markarth does not function for people who have completed the Jackdaw Cove objective.

The gate works the other way (from Markarth to Jackdaw Cove), and functions normally for people who haven't done the Jackdaw Cove objective, so it seems to be a problem with only the completed instance.
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the additional notes here. We've passed this feedback along to the Dev Team.
    Staff Post
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Gates are still a problem. Took multiple attempts to get through one of the gates for quest related purposes.

1ZtHlQG.jpg
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • DP99
    DP99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I had this problem in Haven the other day as I was trying to get to the western area of the map outside of the city for a quest related to the Cyrodillic Collections dailies. It wouldn't let me out, I just kept popping back into the city no matter which way I went even though the map showed that I was either in or out based on where the directional arrow was facing. I gave up after four tries and just teleported to where I needed to go.
  • Dzadzey
    Dzadzey
    ✭✭✭
    In Fort Virak, "Evening the Odds" quest...can't find the targets to unbar the gates, making completion of the quest impossible.
  • DreamyLu
    DreamyLu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was wondering about that thread until right now: I stand in front of the door and can't pass it. No matter the distance, when I click it, I get it as if it would be working, but once screen is back, am still on same side... :D

One additional info: note that my companion is on the right side of the gate! He was able to pass and is waiting for me on the other side... :/
    Edited by DreamyLu on September 23, 2021 2:03PM
    I'm out of my mind, feel free to leave a message... PC/NA
  • Dzadzey
    Dzadzey
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    Hi All. Thanks so much for flagging this. We have shared this with the dev team to address and they are working on a solution. In the meantime, here is an immediate workaround to make the experience less frustrating.

Try to interact with the door as far back as it lets you. In the event that isn't helpful, the southwest side of the city is open to the forest and you can bypass the gates entirely.

This is nice. Now, when is this issue going to be fixed? I'm having issues with doors elsewhere in game, some of which make completion of quests impossible.
  • Dzadzey
    Dzadzey
    ✭✭✭
    null
    Edited by Dzadzey on September 25, 2021 3:06PM
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Hotel Haven. You can check out any time you like.
  • Darkrock
    Darkrock
    ✭✭
    Bug still in effect now. But what I tried was to stand to the left of the gate leading towards Elden Root, behind the "pillar". Then I moved out just enough to be able to target the gate. When my character could not run towards the gate, I ported through immediately.
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you try the other door? Maybe that's why they put two of them there.
  • Darkrock
    Darkrock
    ✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    Did you try the other door? Maybe that's why they put two of them there.

I'm doing quests around there now on a new character. When porting in via the gate by the wayshrine, or porting out by any gate; no matter where I stand, or click, I end up back on the same side. But moving close to the wall behind the stone column/protrusion on either side of the gate, I port through without problems (when the character is prevented by the solid pillar from running towards the gate).
    Edited by Darkrock on September 27, 2021 7:07PM
  • UtopianWarrior88
    UtopianWarrior88
    ✭✭✭
    Can confirm that Haven is still bugged
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm that Haven is still bugged

Read the patch notes. They put in a revolving door, working as intended.