The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Conjurer's Eyes / Azure Eyes

HowellQagan
HowellQagan
✭✭✭
I think this needs a minimal bloom effect on the eyes or something, the color gradient on the flat texture is really obvious looking like this. The Spiderkith Eyes was the same but since it was only one color over the whole eye surface, it was not this noticable.
That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • ashadris
    ashadris
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with this but how do you get azure eyes? Is it already available?
  • tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ashadris wrote: »
    I agree with this but how do you get azure eyes? Is it already available?

Nothing is confirmed until it's released, but Azure was datamined in the latest patch and is likely to come in the next crate season. Based on the normal timing, those should come into the store around December.