The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deathmatch Battleground needs a proper ranking system

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
About 1 in 3 games you'll get placed with PvE players who have no clue what they're doing.

pP6aqFk.png

ToHRSy3.png

They spawn and head in opposite directions only to get killed and feed the enemy team.

7hspyWm.png

When experienced teammates stay together then you have competitive matches.

AEH9xKE.png

This is how games should play.
PC NA
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deathmatch is less balanced mode in this mode your all player can't suck if they suck you lose at start on other modes those weaker players can still be usefull. On other mode weak player can die die die and still be more usefull than in deathmatch.
    Edited by mmtaniac on September 22, 2021 9:10AM
  • Elo106
    Elo106
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a teamplayer who would only run from flag to flag, as soon as he got a single light attack he would run and jump into lava.

Wish we would have visible leagues and rewards like in most other games, with end of season rewards etc, that would draw more people to BGs.
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raising only mmr is problem how you see bronze player fighting master player its impossible he will be destroyed and this way he will leave game or never enter again this way players leave bg . We need proper mmr that raise and fall when you lost . i know this can be used as smurf mechanic but still it will be better than now.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arkew wrote: »

Critical Heal needs to be adjusted. It's too easy to reach 7500 heal non-crit with something like Matriarch Restore.

jokdZhR.png

But that's a separate issue.
    PC NA
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm constantly restraining myself from typing in Deathmatch games but sometimes I can't.

bf3rvUh.png

The player probably feels terrible and I end up feeling like a jerk.

mo8kR4t.png
    PC NA
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've been trying to heal PvE players and keep them alive so they have a positive experience.

It really tests your patience sometimes.
    PC NA
  • PhoenixGrey
    PhoenixGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you happen to reach the MMR cap or close to that, the game will require you to do a 1v11 at that point.

But good news is, If you are a sorc or a stam blade in a solo queue BG, you can take your team mates out of the equation if you wish to.

You basically need to finish games before your team gets farmed repeatedly which can get quite hard in high MMR. You need a completely different level of build, skill and survivability though. I must say the recent nerfs to sorc and stamblade have not helped these situations though
    Edited by PhoenixGrey on September 22, 2021 7:36PM
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup you need to play as 4 people this is best mode where your team pulling you down and most of the time you can thanks them for losing match and waste time. On other modes this people can still win games because they can die as many times as they like.
  • Magio_
    Magio_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Medals are too easy to exploit. Rewarding Killing blows or KD ratio would have certain classes and specs climbing faster and punish full healers. Rewarding Assists would have AoE DoT builds an unfair advantage and punish healers.

No matter whether you're running a burst build, a DoT build, or a support build, if you're playing well and being a positive contribution to your team, you'll win more than you lose. Therefore in my opinion, having MMR climb for coming in first place while having it drop per death and coming in 2nd and last place would be a good start.
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm mmr drop as you died its nice idea you enter game feed enemy to get 20deaths and your mmr drop nice to lower where you can easy be immortal and kill easy weak players. Perfect idea you won't need to create new character for lower mmr. >:)
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    mmtaniac wrote: »
    Hmm mmr drop as you died its nice idea you enter game feed enemy to get 20deaths and your mmr drop nice to lower where you can easy be immortal and kill easy weak players. Perfect idea you won't need to create new character for lower mmr. >:)

This is normal in games. You can even de-rank down to Bronze in Rocket League if you want. It's very dishonorable.

Edited by SkaraMinoc on September 24, 2021 6:49AM
    PC NA
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup i know i just suggest how this system can be easy exploited by people. Smurfs are everywhere you have smurfs in lower level games playing against new players on bg. On lower level cp should be taken in consideration how much person have it to balance matches for new players i think. This way new players will have some fun in games and maybe they will still play later pvp not ignore it at max level.
    Edited by mmtaniac on September 24, 2021 6:58AM
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    with the current developing trend it's more likely BGs will receive AI enemies to make it more accessible for new players with hybrid builds...
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ive played BG 5 or 6 times past couple of days and I never had a teammate above sergeant pvp rank. So I assume the vast majority of BG players are not experienced.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Most experienced players play Cyro or just leave game thats why its important to get new players not scare them from BG thanks to being farmed by better players.
  • Magio_
    Magio_
    ✭✭✭✭

You know what's worse than smurfing? The fact that I don't wanna smurf to queue into lowbies and go 25+/0, yet it happens too often. I'm basically smurfing w/o wanting to. The end result is the same for the players on the other side.

1) Dying 20 times in one match shouldn't offset their average match performance
    2) Rewards for high ranking should be enough incentive to play well
    3) People already smurf in this game by golding out gear for below Lv50 BGs and delete those to make new characters when it hits Lv50. Is it pathetic? Yes. Would you still be able to do it if you tried hard enough with a proper MMR system? Yes. But are people already doing it? Also yes.

A real MMR system would stop people like myself who don't want smurf to be placed into pugstomp matches.

Most experienced players play Cyro or just leave game thats why its important to get new players not scare them from BG thanks to being farmed by better players.
    People who can put up with the trash performance play Cyrodiil. Nothing to do with experience or skill. New players already get farmed in BGs with the current system. You can climb the current MMR system too easily by just playing a lot of matches.
  • mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Working mmr are needed its sad its not exist in WoW arenas give you points every week, in eso all gear can be farmed in day or two its much different. I don't want system from wow but this encourage players to play better to get more points every week in eso you get crapitem which is useless most of the time . BG should have 2 types of coins i think ap and bg exclusive or something and add unique Mount or two some unique motif like to cyrodiil Circle Knight of Rose set.