The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Xbox NA GH

Jameson18
Jameson18
✭✭✭✭✭
Cyro keeps crashing for my whole group. Simultaneously. Multiple times now.

It’s cool though. Procs are gonna crit soon. So there’s that.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why people need to bite the bullet and spread out to BR but it won't happen.
    I drink and I stream things.
    Twitch: DrSlaughtr
    YouTube: DrSlaughtr
    Facebook: DrSlaughtr
    Twitter: DrSlaughtr
    TikTok: DrSlaughtr
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why people need to bite the bullet and spread out to BR but it won't happen.

We're planning to switch after campaign ends.

We took a break and crashed in a trial a couple times the next day instead. Was a great weekend.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jameson18 wrote: »

We took a break and crashed in a trial a couple times the next day instead. Was a great weekend.

Which alliance?

Reds really need an injection of an active guild that wants to win. EP in BR lost multiple guilds 4 or 5 camps ago. They went from dominating to being a distant second.

It's now become the AP farm campaign to the point that if you try to grab a scroll or take too many locations the leaderboard humpers will start complaining in zone chat because they don't want to lose the AP bonus.

It's pretty sad, actually. AP farming is the scourge of Cyrodiil. But if a strong guild came in it would get it reds that are tired of that to rally up. There are more reds that want to push. They are just bullied by a select number of players into not pushing.
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which alliance?

Reds really need an injection of an active guild that wants to win. EP in BR lost multiple guilds 4 or 5 camps ago. They went from dominating to being a distant second.

It's now become the AP farm campaign to the point that if you try to grab a scroll or take too many locations the leaderboard humpers will start complaining in zone chat because they don't want to lose the AP bonus.

It's pretty sad, actually. AP farming is the scourge of Cyrodiil. But if a strong guild came in it would get it reds that are tired of that to rally up. There are more reds that want to push. They are just bullied by a select number of players into not pushing.

Interesting.

We're on DC in GH. It's been about the same as you just described as well. Zone chat is beyond absurd.

We've been talking about switching, but things are a little tight right now so I've been skimping on things like tokens and such.

I don't run ball groups though. Not my thing.
  • DrSlaughtr
    DrSlaughtr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Which alliance?

Interesting.

We're on DC in GH. It's been about the same as you just described as well. Zone chat is beyond absurd.

We've been talking about switching, but things are a little tight right now so I've been skimping on things like tokens and such.

I don't run ball groups though. Not my thing.

DC has a BR locked down tight. Zone chat is rarely toxic.

For a few camps blue was so in control they'd take the map all day long and there would be not many fights but since the patch AD and EP have had bigger numbers so it's been more competitive (though DC still has a huge lead.)

I was red for a long time. I switched because of what I said above. I don't enjoy just farming d ticks while everything else is on fire.
  • Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't enjoy just farming d ticks while everything else is on fire.

Legit.