The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are Artifact Styles Discontinued?

Trevore
Trevore
✭✭✭
As a connoisseur of rare artifacts, I have enjoyed seeing artifact style pages in the crown store. However, recently there seems to be a lack of any new ones, rather repeating the ones that have been previously released. There is nothing wrong with re-releasing content for everybody to have, but much like PvP and their artifacts, there seems to be a lackluster of new content. Not only that, but we never got any artifact styles for armor pieces, such as the Gray Cowl, or the Masque of Clavicus Vile, or even the Savior's Hide to name a few. Now, I know some of these artifacts weren't really Daedric in nature, but it still would be nice to see more artifacts in the future, not only for PvP (I'm looking at you, Volendrung), but for artifact styles as well. Especially since it is the year of the Daedra (Mehrunes Dagon Edition).
Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • Vindold
    Vindold
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, the more artifacts available the better.
    Personaly I'm hoping to see Staff of Magnus (Skyrim model) some day, also Volendrung (Skyrim) is just brutal, no idea why they used another model, it's so lackluster...
    Problem with all this artifacts is that only 1 artifact is available for purchase, imagine how much you'll have to wait in order to buy, let's say Saviors Hide, by that time you probably will be playing some other game.
    They should be available for purchase much more often.
    Edited by Vindold on September 21, 2021 8:47AM
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure they would reserve some for future Mythics now so we'll get datamined ones but probably not as much in the future.
  • Elo106
    Elo106
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keening,Sunder and wraithguard would be awesome
  • Trevore
    Trevore
    ✭✭✭
    Vindold wrote: »
    Personaly I'm hoping to see Staff of Magnus (Skyrim model) some day, also Volendrung (Skyrim) is just brutal, no idea why they used another model, it's so lackluster...
    Problem with all this artifacts is that only 1 artifact is available for purchase, imagine how much you'll have to wait in order to buy, let's say Saviors Hide, by that time you probably will be playing some other game.

I think they've had at least two of them for sale in the same month before, maybe it might be possible again, given that they tend to release on the summoning days of the Daedric Princes. Me? I'm personally hoping to get my hands on Sanguine's Rose so I can complete the look for my magsorc. It just seems so lackluster these days having only a few artifact styles, and only one artifact weapon in PvP. Like, what happened there?
    Gamertag: MagicalTringusXbox One | NA|Trevore Lombardi [DC ] - Imperial Dragonknight [PvP/PvE Tank]]Samuel Elias Xarxes [DC] - Altmer Sorcerer [Magicka DPS]Solaris Carona [DC] - Breton Templar [Magicka DPS]Alice Barbie Angel [DC] - Breton Necromancer [Magicka DPS]Trevore Nightshade [DC] - Imperial Nightblade [Stamina PvP DPS]Nemo Tigerclaw [DC] - Khajit Nightblade [Stamina PvE DPS]Thomas Ganks [DC] - Dunmer Nightblade [Magicka PvP DPS]Volga Valkyn Skoria [DC] - Dunmer Dragonknight [Stamina PvP DPS]
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed, would love a staff of magnus, and it's actually ingame, in the greenshade questline!
    Give us clannfear mounts!
  • Vindold
    Vindold
    ✭✭✭

Agreed, would love a staff of magnus, and it's actually ingame, in the greenshade questline!

Yes, but it's model is pretty bad...imho TES5 Staff of Magnus is simply the best.

Comparison:

TES5 SoM
    b3705cd182c39cf55b6d03db5fcf1be0e82e7c23r1-1920-1080v2_hq.jpg
    ESO SoM
    800px-ON-item-Staff_of_Magnus.jpg
    Edited by Vindold on September 22, 2021 8:16AM
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    The Firstblade (Mirraak's sword) was datamined well over a year or two before it was actually released, and has only been in stores once (some others have been seen three or four times already). The Dawnblade (Meridian's artefact) was datamined at the same time and has not yet dropped at all.
    Molag's balls!