Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Things We Don't Have As Furniture From Fargrave: A Showcase

TeruKisuke
TeruKisuke
✭✭✭✭
It is almost funny how much the city of Fargrave is a showcase of things people asked for but yet we still don't have. This seems to happen with every DLC, where we ask for items to be FURNISHINGS, but then we don't get any, only for them to pop up in the game as assets again and again while they are still unavailable to us. I'm going to showcase them with pictures. Sorry, you guys are getting crappy phone pics. But there's so much that I want as furnishings.

Alchemy Stuff
x98llw8gczxz.jpg
Please, I beg you, GIVE THIS TO US PLEASE. A shelving unit that is filled with alchemy reagents and herbs etc just like this. Make this the Alchemy MasterCraft furnishing. For the love of all that's holy, I need this so bad! And we really should get filled versions of more than just bookcases. Give us collections of stuff like this. Heck, ALL of the stalls in Fargrave are like this, with many stacked items. They look so full and lovely.
rtcjtg07yv5s.jpg
I have tried to showcase a bunch of different kinds of eggs in shops I've made, but it pales in comparison to this. Give us a filled stall counter that has a display like this. It looks so great and enchanting that I want one in my own home.
ui9uii54pa4b.jpg
Similar to the shelves that were bustling with alchemy-type reagents, this stall counter just looks so welcoming. I wish I had a display like this in my home so that I could have a proper alchemy lab. I'm an alchemy nut and a bottle collector irl, so this would make me so happy!
e6nuo9iqzdml.jpg
There are the notable mushrooms-growing-in-a-barrel that I have seen as an asset in-game for years. I don't care how old it is, I want it to clutter up an alchemy shed of some sort. And then there's the shelving itself. Imagine if we had shelves filled with bottles, beakers, reagents, you name it, all as one asset. It would save me so many slots to have a filled alchemy shelf as 1 furnishing. Oh, and let's not forget that some of these bottles are models we do not have access to in Housing.
y16w1tiiahpo.jpg
This cluster of medicinal pouches. I remember being charmed by them when seeing them in the Poisonmaker Shelf, but it would be so lovely to have a standalone bundle like this.
0htc5vyx1j40.jpg
These stackable bottles on this shelf. They're small and petri dish-like, so I'd love to have some in a stack or row. Also these mortar and pestle stuff as clusters.
5cp18l48hqx5.jpg
An assortment of bottle models and sizes we don't have. The more bottles we have, the merrier. In fact, I've asked for this before, but I would love for there to be a bottle cluster furnishing so that I'm not always placing a whole bunch individually.
y29fapc7ukbk.jpg
More bottle models we do not own. Okay, I know we just got the Vampiric Lab stuff, but I am a bottle collector and greedy, so when you present to me more bottle models, I want them. ALL OF THEM.
399srzhxt781.jpg
This stall displaying alchemy bottles. Give it to us as a filled asset. You're driving me nuts here.

Armory Stuff
sy4jluk5e6jz.jpg
These weapon racks, and the target in the back. Would be nice for our armories and barracks.
2darse3bp4gy.jpg
These posts with ropes attached. Would admittedly also be nice as a divider for our gardens too.
q2fx3vdmfzqf.jpg
Okay, look. I know we just got the Armory Station. But, that does not solve the problem of making an armory room. We can only place one, and we have no other furnishings to supplement it. That's why I was hoping the Deadlands would have armor and weapon racks, but it seems we're out of luck again.
chqzpiim6hnd.jpg
These rows of shields. They look nice in the stall, but I would also like to have them isolated to hang on a wall, or other places.

Gallery Stuff
21mneg4n66vq.jpg
All these other terrariums we did not get. Why is it always a thing that when we get a few of one thing, there's always varients that we don't have access to? I want all of them for a proper collection. And some even move! How cool is that?
r77sd1wckql1.jpg
This pseudo fabricant tank. It doesn't have the same frame as clockwork stuff, which makes this a bit different. I'd like a mini tank like this in comparison to the giant ones we have currently.
zzj8ub25d7mk.jpg
A collection of dragon bones. Would be perfect for excavators or museums.
zm7em51au44o.jpg
This Durzog head. Perhaps it could be added to the lux vendor with the other mounted heads.
pd6sh5uzbcei.jpg
This stack of paintings, as well as this painting of a kitchen cutting board. It stood out to me as being the only one we don't have in the city besides the notable Solitude Wolf Painting. Would love to hang it in my kitchen.

Hearth Stuff
ymi2k19e9j0m.jpg
When I came upon Fargrave on the PTS for the first time, I was greeted with this display of plates, pots, and pans. There are hanging individual Leyawiin plates in both silver and copper, as well as hanging frying pans in a long string. Would love these for my kitchens or stalls.
d8jdbslr2hpj.jpg
Look at how full and rich these shelvings look. It would be so great to have filled kitchen shelves like this to better clutter our kitchens and cupboards. Hearth is one of the main slot-takers that ails housing due to all the individual stuff you have to place. Cups, plates, food, silverware, condiments, etc etc. There just isn't a lot of efficiency in it. But I love making kitchens. It's a shame they're such a slot taker.
efm31c0wl598.jpg
These rows of pots and baskets. As said before, more stacks and clutter will save us lots of slots while filling up space. That's what makes filled bookcases so great.

Library Stuff
sq39ig71xx3y.jpg
These library wall shelves. There are long singular ones and then entire bookshelves with gaps. I think it'd be long overdo to give us filled wall shelves, plus this Fargrave furniture looks nice, kind of like a different take on Redguard.
k1nltlxtflwo.jpg
These library ladders. We only have Murkmire ramps that could possibly act as a substitute, but it would be nice if we could have a ladder like this as a placeable furnishing.
lj3gfb978qtf.jpg
This black soul gem rack. It would be cool as a display in a crafting area or laboratory, and it's different from a lot of displays.
a2ryxgyul15u.jpg
These bundles of scrolls. I'd love to have a proper collection of scrolls. I've tried to make my own before but its nowhere near as good as having the real thing.
8x3lkzimd8ig.jpg
I know the top has alchemy stuff, but it also has books on display. A long while back when Northern Elsweyr came out, we were intoduced to one of the guild traders being a book merchant, and he had a neat portable book display. So I'd like to have a merchant stall filled with books.

Lighting
b4ka22n4dhwc.jpg
This merchant stall counter with a whole bunch of crystals on display. It's so pretty and inviting to have all these crystals on display. I want one for my home. I know we have the floating crystals, but I want them all lined up like this too.

Parlor Stuff
yc36xwbcpc0z.jpg
No, I did not forget about you, musical instrument displays. They were in plain sight as soon as you approach Fargrave. The Housing Community has asked for musical instruments time and time again, but they are all on display and off limits not only in the Bards' College, but here too? That is too cruel... I even see bows in here too. I really want them... (And NOT as an emote or memento!)
dwypqxpfj5wr.jpg
More instruments, except with some hanging ones, and that elusive Vvardenfell instrument that I forget the name of. But it would look so nice in a corner of the room. It's been years. Sigh...
kyplwki1rkgs.jpg
These non-draped tapestries and the folded quilts on display. Some of the patterns are part of rugs we don't own in-game too. The colorful prints look so nice.

Structures
i8b8z3lgsuog.jpg
This huge gate with a cute little openable door attached. I would love to have this as one of those more odd structure pieces to work with, and a side door would be cool to mix things up. Plus we've had big doors before.
ceych8hzk3cg.jpg
This smaller door, with the stone frame. Also these soft brick walls, inlaid pillars, and golden filigree windows. I want them for my homes.
pzdbwpnlxepu.jpg
This wall arch. Also I don't have a picture of them on hand, but there are soft stone fences in fancy designs too.
rpxn4omduyi6.jpg
9zbmkcyw1c3z.jpg
This fancy bridge. It also has such a nice sandy brick texture on top.
vkeu7gqt8ozh.jpg
This long rope bridge. I recall people on the forums asking for some, and the Murkmire ramps don't quite look the same.
cc7ekr20cvyd.jpg
This pedestal/platform. It has a nice design to it.

Pleaaaaase give us some if not all of these things! I like the furnishings we got too, but I want those alchemy shelves more than anything! I would fork over money for it! Just, please!
Edited by TeruKisuke on September 22, 2021 9:40PM
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Fabulous showcase, TeruKisuke!

Honestly, I find it hard to believe that the people who designed Fargrave are the same people who give us giant empty unfurnishable houses (okay maybe some are the environment team and some are the housing team, but it's the same game is what I mean). Fargrave is such a great example of a lively, lived-in, natural-feeling inhabited space, rather than a sterile furniture showroom as most houses end up due to the slot limit.

I'm always happy to see when the housing team converts cluster items into player furniture, as there are many slot-slaving solutions we could have as demonstrated by those assets in the world. We got a cluster of papers, cluster of floating books, cluster of corn and tomatoes for example in this patch, which is great compared to individual crystals, individual papers and individual lettuce leafs as we have currently on live.

Many of the items you showcased would make awesome additions too! Especially the armour, weapons, and instruments, which are present on player house loading screens ever since Homestead launched, but are still unavailable as furnishings... Now with the Armory Station we even have a station, but still no individual Armor or Weapons lol, and every single patch has been rubbing salt in our wound when we kept seeing Elsweyr weapon racks, Solitude Bard's College Instruments, Blackwood Shield and weapon displays, and now Fargrave merchant wares too.

I don't know if there is any point in hoping after all this time, surely the Housing team has seen that the top requested items after Structures are Weapons/Armor/Instruments? I feel like they came up in every single request thread for years.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TeruKisuke 50x Agree and 50x Awesomes for all these images you’ve collated! Sooo many fantastic in-game assets that would be fantastic as furnishings!
  • everseeing_njpreub18_ESO
    Good post, i spent just a few minutes there yesterday and that was really what caught my eye, the stores filled like stores, the filled shelves, the items that i agree and hope will start coming to housing.
  • KhajiitLivesMatter
    KhajiitLivesMatter
    ✭✭✭✭
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    It is almost funny how much the city of Fargrave is a showcase of things people asked for but yet we still don't have. This seems to happen with every DLC, where we ask for items to be FURNISHINGS, but then we don't get any, only for them to pop up in the game as assets again and again while they are still unavailable to us. I'm going to showcase them with pictures. Sorry, you guys are getting crappy phone pics. But there's so much that I want as furnishings.

Alchemy Stuff
    x98llw8gczxz.jpg
    Please, I beg you, GIVE THIS TO US PLEASE. A shelving unit that is filled with alchemy reagents and herbs etc just like this. Make this the Alchemy MasterCraft furnishing. For the love of all that's holy, I need this so bad! And we really should get filled versions of more than just bookcases. Give us collections of stuff like this. Heck, ALL of the stalls in Fargrave are like this, with many stacked items. They look so full and lovely.
    rtcjtg07yv5s.jpg
    I have tried to showcase a bunch of different kinds of eggs in shops I've made, but it pales in comparison to this. Give us a filled stall counter that has a display like this. It looks so great and enchanting that I want one in my own home.
    ui9uii54pa4b.jpg
    Similar to the shelves that were bustling with alchemy-type reagents, this stall counter just looks so welcoming. I wish I had a display like this in my home so that I could have a proper alchemy lab. I'm an alchemy nut and a bottle collector irl, so this would make me so happy!
    e6nuo9iqzdml.jpg
    There are the notable mushrooms-growing-in-a-barrel that I have seen as an asset in-game for years. I don't care how old it is, I want it to clutter up an alchemy shed of some sort. And then there's the shelving itself. Imagine if we had shelves filled with bottles, beakers, reagents, you name it, all as one asset. It would save me so many slots to have a filled alchemy shelf as 1 furnishing. Oh, and let's not forget that some of these bottles are models we do not have access to in Housing.
    y16w1tiiahpo.jpg
    This cluster of medicinal pouches. I remember being charmed by them when seeing them in the Poisonmaker Shelf, but it would be so lovely to have a standalone bundle like this.
    0htc5vyx1j40.jpg
    These stackable bottles on this shelf. They're small and petri dish-like, so I'd love to have some in a stack or row. Also these mortar and pestle stuff as clusters.
    5cp18l48hqx5.jpg
    An assortment of bottle models and sizes we don't have. The more bottles we have, the merrier. In fact, I've asked for this before, but I would love for there to be a bottle cluster furnishing so that I'm not always placing a whole bunch individually.
    y29fapc7ukbk.jpg
    More bottle models we do not own. Okay, I know we just got the Vampiric Lab stuff, but I am a bottle collector and greedy, so when you present to me more bottle models, I want them. ALL OF THEM.
    399srzhxt781.jpg
    This stall displaying alchemy bottles. Give it to us as a filled asset. You're driving me nuts here.

Armory Stuff
    sy4jluk5e6jz.jpg
    These weapon racks, and the target in the back. Would be nice for our armories and barracks.
    2darse3bp4gy.jpg
    These posts with ropes attached. Would admittedly also be nice as a divider for our gardens too.
    q2fx3vdmfzqf.jpg
    Okay, look. I know we just got the Armory Station. But, that does not solve the problem of making an armory room. We can only place one, and we have no other furnishings to supplement it. That's why I was hoping the Deadlands would have armor and weapon racks, but it seems we're out of luck again.
    chqzpiim6hnd.jpg
    These rows of shields. They look nice in the stall, but I would also like to have them isolated to hang on a wall, or other places.

Gallery Stuff
    21mneg4n66vq.jpg
    All these other terrariums we did not get. Why is it always a thing that when we get a few of one thing, there's always varients that we don't have access to? I want all of them for a proper collection. And some even move! How cool is that?
    r77sd1wckql1.jpg
    This pseudo fabricant tank. It doesn't have the same frame as clockwork stuff, which makes this a bit different. I'd like a mini tank like this in comparison to the giant ones we have currently.
    zzj8ub25d7mk.jpg
    A collection of dragon bones. Would be perfect for excavators or museums.
    zm7em51au44o.jpg
    This Durzog head. Perhaps it could be added to the lux vendor with the other mounted heads.
    pd6sh5uzbcei.jpg
    This stack of paintings, as well as this painting of a kitchen cutting board. It stood out to me as being the only one we don't have in the city besides the notable Solitude Wolf Painting. Would love to hang it in my kitchen.

Hearth Stuff
    ymi2k19e9j0m.jpg
    When I came upon Fargrave on the PTS for the first time, I was greeted with this display of plates, pots, and pans. There are hanging individual Leyawiin plates in both silver and copper, as well as hanging frying pans in a long string. Would love these for my kitchens or stalls.
    d8jdbslr2hpj.jpg
    Look at how full and rich these shelvings look. It would be so great to have filled kitchen shelves like this to better clutter our kitchens and cupboards. Hearth is one of the main slot-takers that ails housing due to all the individual stuff you have to place. Cups, plates, food, silverware, condiments, etc etc. There just isn't a lot of efficiency in it. But I love making kitchens. It's a shame they're such a slot taker.
    efm31c0wl598.jpg
    These rows of pots and baskets. As said before, more stacks and clutter will save us lots of slots while filling up space. That's what makes filled bookcases so great.

Library Stuff
    sq39ig71xx3y.jpg
    These library wall shelves. There are long singular ones and then entire bookshelves with gaps. I think it'd be long overdo to give us filled wall shelves, plus this Fargrave furniture looks nice, kind of like a different take on Redguard.
    k1nltlxtflwo.jpg
    These library ladders. We only have Murkmire ramps that could possibly act as a substitute, but it would be nice if we could have a ladder like this as a placeable furnishing.
    lj3gfb978qtf.jpg
    This black soul gem rack. It would be cool as a display in a crafting area or laboratory, and it's different from a lot of displays.
    a2ryxgyul15u.jpg
    These bundles of scrolls. I'd love to have a proper collection of scrolls. I've tried to make my own before but its nowhere near as good as having the real thing.
    8x3lkzimd8ig.jpg
    I know the top has alchemy stuff, but it also has books on display. A long while back when Northern Elsweyr came out, we were intoduced to one of the guild traders being a book merchant, and he had a neat portable book display. So I'd like to have a merchant stall filled with books.

Lighting
    b4ka22n4dhwc.jpg
    This merchant stall counter with a whole bunch of crystals on display. It's so pretty and inviting to have all these crystals on display. I want one for my home. I know we have the floating crystals, but I want them all lined up like this too.

Parlor Stuff
    yc36xwbcpc0z.jpg
    No, I did not forget about you, musical instrument displays. They were in plain sight as soon as you approach Fargrave. The Housing Community has asked for musical instruments time and time again, but they are all on display and off limits not only in the Bards' College, but here too? That is too cruel... I even see bows in here too. I really want them... (And NOT as an emote or memento!)
    dwypqxpfj5wr.jpg
    More instruments, except with some hanging ones, and that elusive Vvardenfell instrument that I forget the name of. But it would look so nice in a corner of the room. It's been years. Sigh...
    kyplwki1rkgs.jpg
    These non-draped tapestries and the folded quilts on display. Some of the patterns are part of rugs we don't own in-game too. The colorful prints look so nice.

Structures
    i8b8z3lgsuog.jpg
    This huge gate with a cute little openable door attached. I would love to have this as one of those more odd structure pieces to work with, and a side door would be cool to mix things up. Plus we've had big doors before.
    ceych8hzk3cg.jpg
    This smaller door, with the stone frame. Also these soft brick walls, inlaid pillars, and golden filigree windows. I want them for my homes.
    pzdbwpnlxepu.jpg
    This wall arch. Also I don't have a picture of them on hand, but there are soft stone fences in fancy designs too.
    rpxn4omduyi6.jpg
    9zbmkcyw1c3z.jpg
    This fancy bridge. It also has such a nice sandy brick texture on top.
    vkeu7gqt8ozh.jpg
    This long rope bridge. I recall people on the forums asking for some, and the Murkmire ramps don't quite look the same.
    cc7ekr20cvyd.jpg
    This pedestal/platform. It has a nice design to it.

Pleaaaaase give us some if not all of these things! I like the furnishings we got too, but I want those alchemy shelves more than anything! I would fork over money for it! Just, please!

please use lower gamma i cant see anything there is way to much light
  • TeruKisuke
    TeruKisuke
    ✭✭✭✭
    please use lower gamma i cant see anything there is way to much light

Sorry I couldn't take better pictures, but this isn't "high gamma" you're seeing.
    TeruKisuke wrote: »
    Sorry, you guys are getting crappy phone pics.

You're seeing my phone taking pictures of my laptop screen. The zone dlc of Fargrave has this really dark turquoise blue lighting making everything dark and blue and making all light sources seem brighter, which there isn't much I can do about that. You might not be able to see a lot of the finer details, but the general pics should suffice when it comes to furnishing suggestions.

Now, I could be convinced to go back and take 50 actual laptop screenshots and transfer them, but frankly I only have PC ESO to hop on the PTS and look at the new furnishings when they come out, so I am not used to PC controls and such. I'm an Xbox NA player. Plus I just haven't had much time to myself this week so I wasn't in the mood to spend hours transfering some high quality pics of stuff we'll see on live soon enough anyways.

@bluebird @Araneae6537 @everseeing_njpreub18_ESO By the way, thank you for the compliments, and sorry I couldn't show better pictures. Just wanted to get this post out as fast as possible.
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for posting these @TeruKisuke , especially for us console players.

All those new furnishings in game are really fabulous! Any of that they could add would be awesome, even just the bookcases because the ones we always get that are supposedly “filled” only have a small handful of books in them and are essentially empty.

Having each of those shelving units filled with items in them that count as one furnishing slot would make our houses look fuller and free up slots at the same time!
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• StevieKingslayer
    StevieKingslayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with this entire post. We need MAOR.
    I am demanding better customer service from Zenimax Studios.
    I am demanding better and more open communication between the devs & the playerbase.
    Majin Stevie || Iothane || Nymphetamine
    PVP || PVE
    Player since beta.
  • Buffy121
    Buffy121
    ✭✭✭
    The Fargrave market is so cool. I would love to be able to have a lot of these furnishings in my house too :) If only I could shop there for furnishings :smiley:
    Edited by Buffy121 on September 23, 2021 3:04PM
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm on console so this is my first time seeing all this and I have just LOST MY MIND.
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • airie
    airie
    ✭✭✭✭
    i would looooove to have those — esp the door ♡
    discord | atelier airie @ https://discord.com/invite/nAuEC9m
    twitch | airiesummer @ https://www.twitch.tv/airiesummer
    eso university | http://eso-u.com/
    stream teams | eso official stream team | quakecon 2021 official stream team | hardmode | heartsupport | constellations
  • Ashryn
    Ashryn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I would like for my home is the singing Neriad fountain! <3
  • Ravensilver
    Ravensilver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so with you here! I walked into Fargrave the first day and just stopped! Sooo many goodies, so many filled shelves and stalls! So much furniture!

I add my voice to your plea for filled furnishings - especially these ones. I mean, they already exists... why not make them available to us. Let it be CS, if ZOS feels the need, but LET US HAVE THEM! PLEEEEEEEASE! *falls on her knees, begging*