The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Khatjiit still actual in U32?

Parasaurolophus
Parasaurolophus
✭✭✭✭✭
With the new patch, my Khajiit has an extra critical hit. I can remove two perks in cp and I still have 89% (49 + 50) critical power. I have only 36% left. There are fears that the Khajiit will not be relevant in the new update ...
PC/EU
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just draw squares on the ground, they'll come along.
  • hands0medevil
    hands0medevil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's time to stir the race meta again so demand for the race change tokens will raise again
  • Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's time to stir the race meta again so demand for the race change tokens will raise again

Race doesn't matter, or do you play at the upper 1% raid progression?
  • jan.denaanb16_ESO
    jan.denaanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Your fear is somewhat justified. But wait untill more pts weeks go by.

Hopefully they will see that 125% is to crippling for certain setups.

150% would be ideal I think. Still leaves room for wading kilt and elemental catalyst to be used
  • Zyva
    Zyva
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this one still wont race change <.< the tail bonus always wins.
    Zyvä (Nightblade) ~ Purricâne (Sorcerer) ~ Boñfürr (Dragonknight) ~ Cätnïp (Warden) ~ Boñespùrr (Necromancer)~ Catsänova (Templar)
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, i would love to see some realistic math behind it ;p but if you are khajiit NB your base crit dmg is what? 82?%

This basically mean that in highly organized group instead of sets/skills for minor force or both CP you will need to take stuff for weapon/spell dmg, that will allow you to gain 1000+ bonus.

I wonder how dps would look then ;p
  • Mumbles_the_Tank
    Mumbles_the_Tank
    ✭✭✭
    Facefister wrote: »

Are you in some way implying that being one of that % or simply aspiring to be, makes your real life money worth less than other parts of the playerbase?

This is the 3rd or 4th racial ladder shuffle in two years - only one was ever compensated. They have since pretended that these things don’t matter or that the impact isn’t “really that large” - which is obviously not the case for many people.

If the tempo must persist the only player friendly thing to do is make those tokens earnable in game. By which I do not mean having millions of carry gold with which to buy crowns - we need a reasonable grind accessible to every level of player over time.

The current situation is simply an ongoing grift on ZOS part and a performance tax on dedicated players.
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, because it allows you to slot other cp / ignore minor force for example.
    I'm a single character man.
    Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
    And...that's it.
  • Xebov
    Xebov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you in some way implying that being one of that % or simply aspiring to be, makes your real life money worth less than other parts of the playerbase?

No, he is saying that the "issue" is only appearing for highly optimized players in highly optimized groups and that its barely noticeable for everyone else. As such there is no issue for the majority of the games population. Now your money is as much worth as anyone elses, but if its your choice to pay for racial changes to follow the meta then it is your choice and changes in the game should not depend on it.

Edited by Xebov on September 22, 2021 3:46PM
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Quoted for truth.

Nearly all players would benefit significantly more from practicing their rotation mechanics than trying to ride the meta.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    With the new patch, my Khajiit has an extra critical hit. I can remove two perks in cp and I still have 89% (49 + 50) critical power. I have only 36% left. There are fears that the Khajiit will not be relevant in the new update ...

Whats your setup?

Minor force used?
    Kilt?
    7 Medium?
    Axes?
    Edited by karekiz on September 22, 2021 5:38PM
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fo2a3s7cb0c3j1l0sq1e3mkrb0uifeyilazqjdpi&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g
  • axi
    axi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fhritz wrote: »

The problem is other race can still have minor force plus all racial bonuses.
    Edited by axi on September 22, 2021 6:14PM
  • Mythreindeer
    Mythreindeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve been running a meme build the past few months - 2H, axe, khajiit- and will probably swap to greatsword. But can I have my 3000 gold back for the battle axe skin? Lol
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    axi wrote: »

Yes, sure, but you can still slot totally different cp, making your build more "open" (Like using SD/WD cp star or Max Mag/ Max vigor slotable CP, and even for some build using another skill instead of Trap Beast/accelerate)
    Edited by Fhritz on September 22, 2021 8:15PM
    I'm a single character man.
    Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
    And...that's it.
  • karekiz
    karekiz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    axi wrote: »

I mean you can run something other than Medusa and still get Minor Force, but that doesn't stop people from farming Medusa to not bother running Minor Force.
  • Celedayn
    Celedayn
    ✭✭✭
    Your fear is somewhat justified. But wait untill more pts weeks go by.

Hopefully they will see that 125% is to crippling for certain setups.

150% would be ideal I think. Still leaves room for wading kilt and elemental catalyst to be used

150% would make the change virtually irrelevant; pointless. Even a Khajiit NB fully optimized into Crit with 10 Kilt stacks only hits 149-151% without Brittle. They're also changing Relentless Focus, so that'll become 139-141%. AKA, it would be impossible to hit without Brittle/the Shadow, and even then you'd be going like 1% over... lol.
    Edited by Celedayn on September 22, 2021 8:36PM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khajiit have only been in the meta for a few patches. They have NOT been meta as dps for several years and MANY patches. Even back in Murkmire when they were given the hybrid stat passives and crit damage, they still weren't meta. Murkmire was released in Oct 2018.

No one is forcing you to be a cat. But the love of all Divines and Daedric Princes, people, please stop asking for Khajiit to nerfed because YOU don't want to be one. Altmer and Dunmer have always been viable and top-tier.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • RandomKodiak
    RandomKodiak
    ✭✭✭✭
    No. Khajiit in some ways are better off than any other race as their race passive 12% allows them way more choices in CP and even a few more armor choices.