Maintenance for the week of May 27:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 27

Crash crash crash

BuzzLightYear
I crashed 4 times in spawn of hour.My ticket got automaticaly refreshed w/o me doing anything...i did all there is to do acording to eso support page.What is this..

210904-004950 ticket id...
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BuzzLightYear

Thanks for including your ticket number. We've sent you a forum PM with the latest update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @BuzzLightYear

Thanks for including your ticket number. We've sent you a forum PM with the latest update on your ticket.

I am having the same issue. I don't have a support ticket as I haven't gone that route, but my client keeps crashing all the time since Update 31.

I tried to get through the Kaalgrontiid fight at the end of the North and South Elsweyr epilogue quest but kept crashing - the fight resets every time so I wasn't able to do it and had to port out.

I have also had massive problems when I was grouped and taking part in a farming contest with a guild, I crashed 3 times in an hour.

Other times I can go a while without crashing.

I have tried disabling all addons, turning on and off the new rendering setting, turning down my graphics, and checking my PC hardware to make sure I am not overheating.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Epona222

Have you gone through all the steps in the link below?

What do I do if ESO is crashing with the error "ESO has stopped working"?
    Options
    Staff Post
  • BuzzLightYear
    My ticked has been yet forgotten. All I want is to be able to play the game properly I am pretty sure there is some data that can help @ZOS_BillE I provided everything I can ....but alas no real fix so far.
    Options
  • AMAI460
    AMAI460
    ✭✭✭
    Buzz they are always forgotten. I am still crashing appox 3 to 4x an hour. with or without threading on. directly to desktop sometime I get the crash report box, sometimes my entire system is locked up and i have to hard reboot. Ctrl.Alt.tab task manager won't even let me close eso.
    Options
  • DarrowLykos
    DarrowLykos
    ✭✭✭
    So it would seem this problem is rampant, I also have been dealing with constant crashing during any aspect of playing, there is no one certain thing going on that anyone has in common at this point other than we are all running the game. I have tried pretty much everything I can to thwart this bug or in the very least eliminate other possibilities. Some of which include a fresh install, running 0 addons and turning all video options off or as low as they can go. All to no avail. This problem is completely on the server end and I'm sure it is being looked in to regardless how many "tickets" have not been answered. So aside from them rolling back this entire update it is most likely going to take some ample time to route out what is causing this and we as a community should do our best to help where we can with any info we may have to put towards this err. Just remember, patience is a virtue ;)
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @BuzzLightYear

Please check your forum inbox for another update regarding your ticket.
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Epona222

Have you gone through all the steps in the link below?

What do I do if ESO is crashing with the error "ESO has stopped working"?

Yes I have tried all those steps, of course! Game is still crashing multiple times per session.

I also checked my Windows event log and these crashes aren't showing up in that.

I have checked my hardware and monitor my CPU and GPU operation and temperatures.

I should add there is no error "ESO has stopped working", one second I am looking at the game the next I am looking at my desktop. No error message, and around 80% of the time there is no ESO crash reporter tool window (although when that has shown up, I have been giving details and reporting it).

Server is PC NA

(EDIT to add: It just happened again, this time as I harvested the 2nd node of a survey, meaning I have lost the rest of that survey :( This time I did get the Crash Reporting tool popup and submitted it).
    Edited by Epona222 on September 17, 2021 5:57AM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Epona222

Thank you for letting us know that you've gone through all the troubleshooting. We recommend starting a ticket with customer support since you've exhausted the basic crash troubleshooting steps.
    Options
    Staff Post