The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for a manual

LadyInTheWater
LadyInTheWater
✭✭✭
Hello, everyone.

I purchased the digital download, instead of the retail box. Needless to say, I don't have any sort of tiny booklet that came with the game (as of writing this, I'm thinking there may be a manual in my game folder?)

Anyway, I figured I'd just ask if there's any sort of game manual here on the website. Perhaps something that details all the class skills and weapon skills, etc. If not, that's completely fine. I know that I can always make characters and read the tooltips. But I thought there might be something online here that I can read through while I'm not in-game.
The moment you call someone stupid, or try to display your opinion as "fact", you lose all credibility.

Best Answer

• kkidd0h
    kkidd0h
    Tamriel Foundry has a list of class skills, and other websites are great for specifics. Just do a google search for elder scrolls online wiki. So.e crappy ones will come up, but there are a few gems I cannot play without.

Good luck traveler.