The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Toggle Quest tracker

LaughingGremlin
LaughingGremlin
✭✭✭
In settings you can turn the Quest Tracker off. Is there a way to assign a key to toggle the Quest Track on and off?
Edited by LaughingGremlin on September 20, 2021 5:08AM
  • xgoku1
    xgoku1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way AFAIK is to discard all quests in Journal.
    If you use a UI addon you can move the Quest Tracker UI element out of the screen space and 'hide' it that way.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In settings you can turn the Quest Tracker off. Is there a way to assign a key to toggle the Quest Track on and off?

Not by default, but there might be an addon which allows this (or it might be possible to make one). There are several addons aimed at improving immersion by hiding or minimising elements of the default UI. I can't remember any which add a toggle for the quest tracker, but it's not something I've ever looked for so I might have missed it.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    I installed FCM Quest Tracker. I can now use an area on my PS4 controller's track pad to toggle the Quest Tracker on or off. I also have added benefit of changing quest with my mouse rather than the tedious controller menu. Thanks for the help folks.
    Edited by LaughingGremlin on September 20, 2021 10:19PM
  • xgoku1
    xgoku1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I installed FCM Quest Tracker. I can now use an area on my PS4 controller's track pad to toggle the Quest Tracker on or off. I also have added benefit of changing quest with my mouse rather than the tedious controller menu. Thanks for the help folks.

Glad it's sorted
    Edited by xgoku1 on September 22, 2021 11:51AM
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    Except now my computer went down. Nothing to do with the add-on just my usual rotton luck. Now I'm playing ESO on Stadia with the default quest tracker. Talk about twisted fate.