The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Columbine

TigerSeptim
TigerSeptim
✭✭
Hello. I have everything needed to become a certified alchemist, except the columbine. Would some kind soul tell this one where he might find some? Thank you.

Best Answer

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Columbine can spawn from any spot that will has flowers. You can buy it from guild traders or harvest it from the world. The Hollow City in Coldharbor has a lot of flower spawn spots if you need a specific place to look.

400px-ON-node-Columbine.jpg
    Edited by VaranisArano on September 19, 2021 11:00PM
    Answer ✓
  • GuildedLilly
    GuildedLilly
    ✭✭✭
    Guild traders; green, grassy areas--especially if trees or streams are nearby; you may have some marked on your map if you make the alchemy ceritfication quest active; and you might be able to ask for 1 in zone chat. Columbine is valuable--but some kind soul may be willing to part with one.
    Grandmaster crafter, alt-o-holic, PC NA/EU, and XB1 NA/EU
  • DagenHawk
    DagenHawk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had luck finding it around Rivenspire and in Northern Elsewheyr, not the greatest spawn rate though.
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never have trouble finding Columbine in the wild, because I think it has one of the more recognizable appearances. It isn't easy to recommend a place where you're guaranteed to find it, because most Alchemy plant nodes spawn random plants, but if you run around any of the starter zones (Khenarthi's Roost, Stros M'Kai, Betnikh, Bleakrock Isle, and Bal Foyen) for a while you should be able to find plenty of it.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!