The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

False Advertising?

Mofasa
Mofasa
✭✭✭
Hi
In the Crown store it clearly states 'You are guaranteed at least four rewards' even if I just buy one crate.
Sure, I can agree that it sounded to good to be true but the sales page still says that.
I was not that shocked that I only got one blue pet.. that I already had and nothing more.

But still the bottom line is this is noting more the fals advertising, clearly stating something that is not true.

Please keep this thread clean and I'm totally not interested in hear that you think the crown crates is a scam and bla bla bla..
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The consumables count as rewards for the purposes of that description. They are being completely accurate. You get at least 4 rewards. You may not value them high enough to personally consider them rewards, but ZOS isn't directly lying about anything there.
  • Mofasa
    Mofasa
    ✭✭✭
    Lol... well sure if we count the rest of the stuff we get then it's at least 4 rewards..
    But we never get less then four cards per box so it's obvious that we should get four.

Why aren't they saying 'You are guaranteed to get at least 20 rewards' or '60 rewards' for the other packs?
    They using the same line/message on all three boxes/packs.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The whole four cards per box is exactly what they mean by "you are guaranteed at least 4 rewards." You might even get a bonus card, in which case you get five rewards.

Nowhere are they guaranteed to be good or even new rewards.
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get why this is a problem. If you had never bought a crate or opened one before then that is why the language is there. Sure, it's obvious to most of us but that's not the target.
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because, "You are guaranteed 3 green consumables rewards, plus you are guaranteed 1 blue or higher reward, plus a non-guaranteed chance at a bonus reward that is purple or higher," is too convoluted and will just confuse new players who don't know what to expect from a Crown crate. While, "You will get at least 4 things, but they'll probably all be lousy," is closer to truth but bad marketing. "'You are guaranteed at least four rewards," is the middle ground that is absolutely true without revealing that chances of getting something good are low.
  • stefj68
    stefj68
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    those consumable shoudnt count... rare are way to rare, but well this is what this is!