The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unauthorized Refund

Destai
Destai
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I got an email from PayPal today stating that PlayStation refunded my last crown purchase. I didn't authorize this refund, so I'm working with PayPal to figure out why this happened. In the meantime, I'm curious what the ramifications are to my ESO Account on PlayStation since I already spent a portion of those crowns.

@ZOS_BillE
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE @ZOS_Kevin can someone help answer this for me?
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PayPal double dipped and refunded the duplicate transaction, but only one crown bundle was purchased.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Destai

If you've not done so, you can open a ticket with customer support so they can look into this issue with your crowns.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Destai
    Destai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Destai

If you've not done so, you can open a ticket with customer support so they can look into this issue with your crowns.

No worries, it's not necessary. I was just asking what would happen to my account if the refund happened, was hoping that was just a policy question that you could answer. Suppose not, but thankfully it wasn't an issue, just a duplicate charge from PSN/PayPal they themselves refunded.
    Edited by Destai on October 12, 2021 1:11PM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thank you for the update on the situation. With the issue now resolved, we are going to close the thread.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.