The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

49710 days debuff

• Jameson18
    Jameson18
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is now also happening in battlegrounds. 3 times this week. Get the break free bug from it, start running wonky, and mini-freezes on bar swaps as soon as it happens.

This is on console.
  • Einstein_
    Einstein_
    ✭✭✭
    we (Project Nova), have this every raid on everbody of us has multiple bugged debuffs. Especially so called "streak Bug"....you cant sprint and you can always breakfree....

little side note: there are exploits possible to triggere some effect with this debuffs....NO we dont use them...But if somebody of ZoS is intrested to know PM me.

i guess will not happen anyway -_-
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Still happening since March that's over 6 months with no updates, scheduled fixes, or even acknowledgements that this is happening. All we are asking for is an update and eventually a fix. @ZOS_Kevin
    gvh1b1zxx36k.png

it's actually been happening since Feb 2020 :P
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Sun7dance
    Sun7dance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not long ago these debuffs even work with the cp perk.
    But I'm not sure if it still is.
    PS5|EU
  • Flangdoodle
    Flangdoodle
    ✭✭✭
    Going into Cheesemongers grotto or what ever it's called will clear those debuffs and fix sprint bug and a few others.

True - just beware that if you're playing in prime time or when your faction is pop-locked, it can be a real pain in the a## to get back out once you're *in* Cheesemonger's Hollow.

I've had to wait up to 10 minutes to get back to Cyrodiil and have heard (apocryphal) tales of people being stuck in there for a 1/2 hour.
    Edited by Flangdoodle on September 17, 2021 7:48PM
  • Natasha75
    Natasha75
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

what is the class of your characters? Because I have this problem with my 50+ dragonknight (dark elf). But it seems I have not problem with my another class and race and on lower level.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Natasha75 wrote: »
    Hi there,

what is the class of your characters? Because I have this problem with my 50+ dragonknight (dark elf). But it seems I have not problem with my another class and race and on lower level.

I have experienced these debuffs for over a year now on pretty much every class. It has nothing to do with your class, it most likely has to do with getting one of these effects on you when you are desynced, which is pretty much always in Cyrodiil if you are following the action.
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Einstein_ wrote: »
    we (Project Nova), have this every raid on everbody of us has multiple bugged debuffs. Especially so called "streak Bug"....you cant sprint and you can always breakfree....

little side note: there are exploits possible to triggere some effect with this debuffs....NO we dont use them...But if somebody of ZoS is intrested to know PM me.

i guess will not happen anyway -_-

@Einstein_ I am sure you are not using the set. But are you sure noone is using the cp? 😀
  • Natasha75
    Natasha75
    Soul Shriven
    Kwoung wrote: »
    Hi there,

I have experienced these debuffs for over a year now on pretty much every class. It has nothing to do with your class, it most likely has to do with getting one of these effects on you when you are desynced, which is pretty much always in Cyrodiil if you are following the action.

And what is the solution? Always login-logout? Or try to find a different interior? very annoying :-(
  • Natasha75
    Natasha75
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

And what is the solution? Always login-logout? Or try to find a different interior cell?
    Edited by Natasha75 on December 27, 2021 12:17AM
  • AJones43865
    AJones43865
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,

And what is the solution? Always login-logout? Or try to find a different interior cell?

Go into Cheesemongers Hollow, that will clean your bugs. Or at least it has every time I've done it.

• Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi there,

Go into Cheesemongers Hollow, that will clean your bugs. Or at least it has every time I've done it.

That ^^^... Cheesemongers or any of the Cyro delves clears it upon entry. The downside being, if pop-locked you may have trouble getting back out.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    Having a bugged status effect causes the survival instincts CP passive to be active all the time.

Yes, and you can apply status effects to yourself.

Be sure and slot Pain's Refuge for 20% damage reduction and Sustained By Suffering for 150 extra health, magicka, and stamina recovery as well.

Perma-debuffs has been a thing for years and not acknowledged as a problem by ZOS, so it's not an exploit.

Edited by Jaraal on January 5, 2022 8:56PM
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    manny254 wrote: »
    Having a bugged status effect causes the survival instincts CP passive to be active all the time.

Yes, and you can apply status effects to yourself.

Be sure and slot Pain's Refuge for 20% damage reduction and Sustained By Suffering for 150 extra health, magicka, and stamina recovery as well.

Perma-debuffs has been a thing for years and not acknowledged as a problem by ZOS, so it's not an exploit.

Sadly, this is only cool with the few that don't actually do anything bad to you. The ones that cause not being able to sprint, block, dodge, etc... those you need to get rid of asap. But when you do get a good one like burning that isn't affecting you negatively, yup, the CP passive is a nice boon. ;)

• Natasha75
    Natasha75
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

I don't know what is happened in Cyrodiil, I just play the Pact questline. But this problem totally ruined my character. I have more than one character above 50+, but I have this situation only by just one. Very annoying, and ZOS does not care about it...
  • Natasha75
    Natasha75
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

That ^^^... Cheesemongers or any of the Cyro delves clears it upon entry. The downside being, if pop-locked you may have trouble getting back out.

This Cheesmongers will permanently make an end of this problem? Because every time if I change a sector, it disappears. Using wayshrines, go into a delve or dungeon, come out of them... But you can not make a public dunegon or a 4 players dungeon alone, because the dependant quest will start from the beginning.
  • Kwoung
    Kwoung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hi there,

This Cheesmongers will permanently make an end of this problem? Because every time if I change a sector, it disappears. Using wayshrines, go into a delve or dungeon, come out of them... But you can not make a public dunegon or a 4 players dungeon alone, because the dependant quest will start from the beginning.

Are you getting this bug in PVE? I thought it was PVP specific, but to answer your question no... it simply clears the bug until you get it again, as do delves, but delves in Cyro can be inconvenient so most use Cheesemongers at the home base.
    Edited by Kwoung on February 14, 2022 5:39AM
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin is this working as intended? I don’t ever recall ZOS saying this was a problem. If so, can you tell us why you guys coded it like this?
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Gaeliannas
    Gaeliannas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been happening for years and yes, in some cases they are actually bad. On the flip side <spoiler alert>, there is a CP that takes advantage of the fact these debuffs are on you and makes you quite a bit more powerful.
  • drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still occurring - ZOS when will get your act together and fix your broken stuff?!
  • cyclonus11
    cyclonus11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My favorite is when I'm literally on fire for the duration of the day. Bonus if I have both blue and yellow flames coming off of me.
  • Blue_Three
    I got hit with 136 years of hemorrhaging today. Ouch.
  • xWALK1NGxTNT420
  • blktauna
    blktauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And vamps, that burning debuff is so not just cosmetic. So be aware.
    PCNA
    PCEU