The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

game crashing > booted to login screen (PC EU)

Rowjoh
Rowjoh
✭✭✭✭✭
3 times in 10 mins.

Anyone else having issues ?

(Not happening on PC NA)

Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on September 17, 2021 12:38PM
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCNA anywhere from 10-30 crashes per day (most just game quit to launcher; a few full program exit) - when trying to use wayshrine; port to housing; or travel to dungeons via Group Finder.

S.
  • martinhpb16_ESO
    martinhpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    three crashes yesterday
    At least the spelling is difficult for you.
    Hew's Bane*
  • Rowjoh
    Rowjoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    now getting constant freezes and crashes. (Only on PC EU - PC NA not affected)
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey I thought it was just the fact that I run this game on a Mac ;)

Daily crashes on both EU & NA but after one or two crashes the game then runs OK.

I send all crash reports to Apple but who knows if any human actually sees these and what, if any, communication between these companies results from these daily crash reports.

What I have noticed is that the game itself is very greedy with network resources as web pages like this forum stop working while the game is loading.
  • LalMirchi
    LalMirchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having written that ESO loaded on both EU & NA today without the usual crash.

To be fair there was a large (1.44GB) update for Catalina yesterday, so (fingers crossed) it is fair weather for a while ;)
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings,

Thank you for reporting these crashes. If the steps in this article do not help with this issue, then please go ahead and submit a support ticket for additional investigation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post