The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Enhanced edition: since update game is very dark

Spiderg1rl
Spiderg1rl
✭✭✭
I've got all the brightness settings set to the highest option, and the hdr option at the bottom of video set to vibrant but the game is just crazy dark.

I had to increase the brightness of my tv to finish my questing in coldharbour. Also when it's night in the game I'm praying for the day cycle to start up. I don't have bb codes for pics but my gt matches my user name.

Another guildie also on the series x is having the same issue where she had to use a memento to see where she was going in a dungeon. I'm using a lightning staff and just holding down the trigger to try and get some light in front of my character.

There has to be something else we can do other than turn our TV brightness up.