The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hubalajad’s Reflection Statue size

LaughingGremlin
LaughingGremlin
✭✭✭
I need a Huge statue for Pantherfang chapel. I wanted to use the Dibella, Lady of Love statue but Dibella’s Garden Furnishing Pack is not on sale and there's no ETA when it will come out. I was thinking of using the Hubalajad’s Reflection Statue from the Hubalajad's Final Treasure pack instead. It's hard to tell how large an item is from the crown store preview, so I thought I ask here. How large is Hubalajad’s Reflection Statue? Is it as large as the Dibella, Lady of Love statue?
Edited by LaughingGremlin on September 11, 2021 1:56AM
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have either statue, but going by screenshots I'd say they compare pretty well.

4KiWpVP.jpg
    v7uXvcj.jpg
    XmbSpRc.jpg
    Ey8w2sc.jpg
    Edited by NotaDaedraWorshipper on September 11, 2021 3:27AM
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vDSEF62.png
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the images guys. Judging by the images Hubalajad’s Reflection is large enough to make an imposing presence in the chapel. I may have to move him forward so his sword and Leaf/Feather won't hit the pillars.
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    I bought Hubalajad's Final Treasure pack and added Hubalajad’s Reflection statue to the chapel. I'm happy with it. Hubalajad’s Reflection gave the church the extra umph that it needed.

t4v802sev43h.png

l2xuye89p8b4.png

uv0tus52ycoc.png

• lizardman
    lizardman
    ✭✭
    Something nice to light up the statue is the Witches Cauldron lighting. It splashes a bright green light, and it isn't too expensive. You can get it in the furnishing store when editing your house.
  • LaughingGremlin
    LaughingGremlin
    ✭✭✭
    Nice idea and if I was going for more sinister feel it would work. I was going for a more majestic look.The Culanda stone which I am using makes the statue look almost golden which what I was aiming for.