Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Houses

bridgetrose
bridgetrose
✭✭✭
On average how many new houses does Zos introduce every year? I just started this year and counting the two coming up it's like 4 or 5, maybe more I don't remember. Seems like a lot and wondering if that's the usual.
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 every patch plus an inn room so like 9 every year. The inn room and one more are given for free.
  • bridgetrose
    bridgetrose
    ✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »
    2 every patch plus an inn room so like 9 every year. The inn room and one more are given for free.

Wow that's a lot of houses. I want Sweetwater and I'm going to buy the snow globe at Christmas and then I keep hoping I'm done. Hard to say if there will be a bunch more every year. This must be a huge moneymaker for them.
  • rageofodin
    rageofodin
    ✭✭✭
    MajThorax wrote: »

Wow that's a lot of houses. I want Sweetwater and I'm going to buy the snow globe at Christmas and then I keep hoping I'm done. Hard to say if there will be a bunch more every year. This must be a huge moneymaker for them.

You will be done with housing when Miaq actually wishes you well
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You are never ‘done’ with housing.