The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone had issue with chapter code not activating?

TraLOLta
TraLOLta
✭✭
This weekend I've activated a code for Blackwood and also bought a 5500 crown pack from the store. The code for Blackwood got accepted and both are sitting in the billing information but none have been added to my account. I've looked up online and seen there can be a delay with crown delivery and they say to wait 72 hours. Its been more than that.
Thats great and all but I haven't found any instances of peoples chapter codes not working.

Naturally I've opened tickets for both these issues but customer support is under load I guess.
I'm just wondering if this happened to anyone and whats the wait time you've experienced?
Edited by ZOS_Bill on September 9, 2021 10:46PM
CP810
Staminga Nightblade Khajiit DPS J'Catt (~45k on a 6 mil dummy)
Can't play anything else.
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This may sound like a silly question, but do you have two ESO accounts? I have a steam and a non steam account on PC/MAC
    Soupy twist
  • Fennwitty
    Fennwitty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fizl101 wrote: »
    This may sound like a silly question, but do you have two ESO accounts? I have a steam and a non steam account on PC/MAC

I haven't had this issue, but I have read others who use Steam sometimes have trouble synching Steam vs. non-steam (official web site for instance) purchases.

The solution was usually to contact Steam customer service as well.

Also check your inbox/spam etc. and reply to the first autoticket from ZoS to keep pushing toward a human.
    PC NA
  • TraLOLta
    TraLOLta
    ✭✭
    I do have both but I redeemed the code and bought crowns on website. Nothing to do with steam.
    CP810
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TraLOLta wrote: »
    I do have both but I redeemed the code and bought crowns on website. Nothing to do with steam.

How are you playing the game, direct from ZOS or through Steam?
  • TraLOLta
    TraLOLta
    ✭✭
    Tried both. Neither allows me to go to Blackwood. And in my account page it says I have greymoor but blackwood shows up in billing as redeemed.
    CP810
  • TraLOLta
    TraLOLta
    ✭✭
    Ok yeah, it was a bug. Support fixed the issue.
    CP810
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Thanks for the update that support helped resolve the issue. We are now closing the thread from further discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.