The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

CE-34878-0 error blue screen crashes PS4 servers

pavsaint
pavsaint
✭✭✭
The issue with ongoing crashing when full inventory for player and banker causing blue screen crashes CE-34878-0 error
Edited by pavsaint on August 11, 2021 3:51PM
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    Crash occurs when accessing sell tab of merchant when situation as above encountered
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    This is very infuriating I have just had three consecutive blue screen crashes this morning when scrolling down inventory list or accessing sell tab on trader. This is now occurring even when banker is not full 478 slots used

Please can this get fixed thank you
    Edited by pavsaint on July 31, 2021 11:41AM
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    I think this is a bug related to companions or companion items in inventory
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    Game still crashing PS4 eu server after latest maintenance please fix
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    This is still occurring. Happened to me four times in a row in kenarthi roost just now reported to Sony can some developer please fix this thank you
  • pavsaint
    pavsaint
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone developer/admin please respond as to whether this is planned to be fixed by developer it is very infuriating when the game crashes this has been happening well before the last patch in July

There appears no mention of this being resolved in patch today
    Edited by pavsaint on September 8, 2021 1:56PM