Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did not receive my purchased Crowns!

Warndihr
Warndihr
✭✭✭
Hello,

Yesterday I purchased 2000 Crowns that I received after 5 minutes.
Right after that I purchased additional 3000 Crowns that I still haven't received.

Both purchases is drawn from my bank account and I received emails that both where successful.

How long can it take for the Crowns to be distributed? Or can it be so that there is a scary glitch in the item transfer system?

Cheers!
  • zanosuz
    zanosuz
    ✭✭
    I bought crowns Friday 9/3 and still haven’t received mine either. I usually get them within 5 minutes, but not this time. Seems lots of people are having problems with crowns not showing up.
  • ZOS_Chiroptera
    ZOS_Chiroptera
    ✭✭✭
    Hello @Warndihr,. please wait 72-hours for your Crowns to be credited to your account. If they do not show up, reach out to Customer Support at help.elderscrollsonline.com.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • anam-caraeb17_ESO
    I have the same issue, purchased and did not recieve, Crowns have always been instant, what has changed, this is not helpful if you want to purchase form store and it is time sensitive
  • anam-caraeb17_ESO
    This is the 3rd thread regarding this issue, Please stop with the rehashed response you have used on all threads, money HAS gone from bank, It has never taken time before..ie you have a problem, either fix it or give us an updtaed PROPER response