The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Morning Play

Tobor_8
Tobor_8
I play in the mornings, early mornings, usually online by 5 a.m., many times earlier. I play until around noon. I belong to a small friendly Guild that has regularly scheduled events throughout the week, 1 is a mid-morning Saturday event, all the rest are evenings. I can't play evenings very often; I have a life outside ESO and I spend time with family in the evenings. I need to find a Guild that has regular early morning players that would be available to run pledge dungeons, and events like the one going on now, the Year One Celebration. Most of the events are in group areas or group dungeons. I don't have anyone to group with and take full advantage of the event, I lurk on the outskirts until a group enters then I tag along...not the same.

Ideally I'd like to find a Guild that is well represented in the mornings and even schedules morning events dungeon runs, etc. If you are a representative of or a member that wants to identify, please let me know.

Player details will be provided at introduction.

Thanks for your time.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, I suggest you say what time zone you are in as there are many guilds with players from all over the world.
    I know eso is predominately an american game but even in america there are different time zones. Hope you get a guild soon, im sure c someone will reach out here, if not theres guild finder or zone chat perhaps.
    This is a great comuunity here in the forums so hang in there 😊😊😊
  • Tobor_8
    Tobor_8
    Thanks for the input. In hindsight, I don't know how I missed it...

I'm in USA Central time zone. GMT-5.
  • cyberjanet
    cyberjanet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you thought about creating a character on the EU server? I see you are quite new to PC.
    Favourite NPC: Wine-For-All
    Mostly PC-EU , with a lonely little guy on NA.