The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The ground is always red

napoleonssb16_ESO
GZ to Zenx destroying another patch again for PvP. Where ever there is a battle the ground is red as far as one can see. More problematic proc-sets that those could not have been. Why don't offer Dark Convergence with every buy of a Necro. For free. To save some time.
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Two dodge rolls, man. I play a mixture of mag and stam in PvP and I don't think I've been killed one single time by that set yet. I've been caught out by other things, but not that. To be fair, I only play in CP open world. Maybe that's easier, I don't know. I've also majored on stam sustain and speed for defense since way before this patch. One of the best ways to defend, even on magicka characters. As someone else pointed out, you can also block it.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • Marcus_Aurelius
    Marcus_Aurelius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not that kills you, it's just too annoying, everyone is using it now and you spend most of your time avoiding one after another.
    It's just boring.
  • SkaraMinoc
    SkaraMinoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    Two dodge rolls, man.

You're acting like dodge rolls are free.

PC NA
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

SkaraMinoc wrote: »
    Two dodge rolls, man.

Quite right.

Especially on a Magicka character, ain't nobody got time for two Dodge-Rolls every couple of seconds (because the set is omega-bugged and does not properly activate CC-immunity).
  • ResidentContrarian
    ResidentContrarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two dodge rolls, man.

Quite right.

Especially on a Magicka character, ain't nobody got time for two Dodge-Rolls every couple of seconds (because the set is omega-bugged and does not properly activate CC-immunity).

Classic example of build decisions at work...
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two dodge rolls, man.

Quite right.

And thus more people pick vampire for mistform and the cycle continues itself, although my magDK has more stamina since CP 2.0 than she knows what to do with. As long as I don't use more than 2 dodge rolls in quick succession the stamina bar remains consistently high.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • Cozzy1991
    Cozzy1991
    ✭✭✭
    Two dodge rolls, man. I play a mixture of mag and stam in PvP and I don't think I've been killed one single time by that set yet. I've been caught out by other things, but not that. To be fair, I only play in CP open world. Maybe that's easier, I don't know. I've also majored on stam sustain and speed for defense since way before this patch. One of the best ways to defend, even on magicka characters. As someone else pointed out, you can also block it.

[snip] how do you intend someone to avoid 3-4 people using it? please enlighten us? [snip]

[edited for rude & insulting comment]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on September 5, 2021 10:10AM
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I get it; I saw it with my own eyes two evenings ago just outside of Fort Ash. The ground was lava, there were giant death circles shoulder to shoulder at least 3 deep. You had to roll, sprint, and hope you had enough stam for that wide field of traps.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best is when you dodge roll out of it. Run to the other side of a keep, buff up two or three times and realize they aren't working, and then get pulled dozens of meters back across the keep, become re-stunned, and then have to do it all over again... assuming you are even still alive by that time. Yeah the desync is insane.

Ok, some maybe the desync isn't necessarily caused by this set (or maybe it is) but the point is ZoS needs to design mechanics here in reality where lag and info speed are real issues. Not based on how it feels when they get a handful of people playing the game ten feet from the server for fifteen minutes. But how it actually feels in a real scenario where lots of things are happening, people are trying to fight and win rather than test out ideas, and lag is ever present and ever pervasive in every action we take.