Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cauldron graphic bug?

Nazekeen
Nazekeen
✭✭✭
Alright so, my group and I were in The Cauldron and the laser mechanic was pretty much invisible. Now one of my guildies pointed out that leaving the instance, and porting back in, might fix the issue, but obviously that is only a work-around and not a solution.
See here the first counter-clockwise laser phase. It's basically on the left side where the shaded area begins which is pretty hard to keep track of as you're working the rest of the mechanics.

http://prntscr.com/15fb5u8

Honestly the clockwise laser was even less visible
    Crazy Khajiit Lady
  • Nazekeen Khajiit NB: 9 trait crafter, farmer, housing enthousiast, built for speed, not damage
  • Addhiranirr Khajiit DK: tanking for fun only, no serious business
  • Ayliza Bloodmoon Khajiit Pet Sorc: Main character, dd
  • S'Raani Khajiit Healplar: Main healer
  • Rabynna Khajiit Magplar: solitary cat, likes quests
  • Aqir di Kha'Jay Khajiit Plar: experimental dd/solo build
  • Maiq the Healer Khajiit Warden healer: Only male character
  • Yenithka Rishajiit Khajiit Sorc Healer: Still learning
  • Qari Morna Khajiit Magcro: Working on learning DoT rotation
  • Jajofa Zatayer Khajiit Necro Healer/offDD: Catalyst/Saxhleel
  • Zissqara Khajiit Sorc: low level, going to be a tank
  • Zira Hejta Khajiit Arcanist: low level, going to be a dd
  • RealLoveBVB
    RealLoveBVB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm. Tried some pulls on hard mode and invisible oneshot-wall made it actually one.

You should post/move that in bug reports :)
  • Malprave
    Malprave
    ✭✭✭✭
    This just happened in a dungeon group I was in. I have done this boss multiple times and was like what the heck is killing me!? We figured out the laser was completely invisible (no partially about it) to me and another player in our group.

I never had any problems with seeing the laser before. Yeah, it might spawn right on top of you or come up behind you if you’re not zoomed out all the way, but it was always clearly visible before.

I’ll add that I don’t usually get graphical glitches of any kind(very rarely). This was new to me.
  • MirandaSharp
    MirandaSharp
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, had the same yesterday with a pug. Me(tank) and dd could not see it. Reloadui worked for dd but not for me. I learned to watch for the shadow instead. We finished it just fine. So I think if you get it, just work with it. Sucks, but it works...
  • Nazekeen
    Nazekeen
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, had the same yesterday with a pug. Me(tank) and dd could not see it. Reloadui worked for dd but not for me. I learned to watch for the shadow instead. We finished it just fine. So I think if you get it, just work with it. Sucks, but it works...

It's a little bit harder but yes, I managed the trifecta with this bug!
    Ran it again yesterday, and it seems to be fixed?
      Crazy Khajiit Lady
    • Nazekeen Khajiit NB: 9 trait crafter, farmer, housing enthousiast, built for speed, not damage
    • Addhiranirr Khajiit DK: tanking for fun only, no serious business
    • Ayliza Bloodmoon Khajiit Pet Sorc: Main character, dd
    • S'Raani Khajiit Healplar: Main healer
    • Rabynna Khajiit Magplar: solitary cat, likes quests
    • Aqir di Kha'Jay Khajiit Plar: experimental dd/solo build
    • Maiq the Healer Khajiit Warden healer: Only male character
    • Yenithka Rishajiit Khajiit Sorc Healer: Still learning
    • Qari Morna Khajiit Magcro: Working on learning DoT rotation
    • Jajofa Zatayer Khajiit Necro Healer/offDD: Catalyst/Saxhleel
    • Zissqara Khajiit Sorc: low level, going to be a tank
    • Zira Hejta Khajiit Arcanist: low level, going to be a dd
  • sharpshooter2342
    sharpshooter2342
    ✭✭✭
    Yup have had the same issue happen to a couple of group members.
  • Noldornir
    Noldornir
    ✭✭✭
    Nazekeen wrote: »

It's a little bit harder but yes, I managed the trifecta with this bug!
    Ran it again yesterday, and it seems to be fixed?

It's not, on console at least it's not, seen the bug myself but it's only there on random occasions, I run the dungeon many times to farm motifs lately and got trifecta before this but met this bug only once (yesterday)