Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/662078/

Hrothgar + Dark Convergence on Istirus Outpost Arena is stupid as hell

SkaraMinoc
SkaraMinoc
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
RyN5qX5.png

Vfrp5XS.png

PC NA
  • divnyi
    divnyi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Youtube builds lmao.
    As if you need youtube to combine 2 most broken sets.
    Options
  • ResidentContrarian
    ResidentContrarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If everyone is really slotting it, then its time for the ZOS nerf gun to take aim. After all, many sets have been nerfed simply because a lot of players slot them...using that logic, this one has to be next right?

The real question is what are players going to do when the crutches shatter in the game...?
    Options
  • Sluggy
    Sluggy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The real question is what are players going to do when the crutches shatter in the game...?

I'd imagine they'd go back to what they were using before. It's not like people weren't able to play and win fights before they existed.

Not that I'm arguing with your stance on them. If anything I think my point above helps support why they shouldn't be as powerful as they are, currently.
    Options