The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

I have Briarheart gear, but NOT styles??

Morvak
Morvak
So I have most of the briarheart armor and other pieces.

But when I look through all my armor styles at the outfit station, I don’t see briarheart. The only way for me to see my briarheart armor is to clear any styles.

What am I missing here? I guess I don’t fully understand styles?

Do I need the briarheart motif? (I don’t think so …)

???
  • Fhritz
    Fhritz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Set and motif are two different things. Sadly, I don't think the motifs of Briarhearth are obtainable (Reach Winter)
    I'm a single character man.
    Stamblade. Khajiit. Mostly pvp.
    And...that's it.
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Briarheart and the other two set styles from wrothgar are derived from the barbaric motif, but with unique head and shoulders. There is no way to have them as a 'style'. They were, however, available as costumes. The rarely resurface in either the crown store or in crown crates.
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.
  • Ecileh71
    Ecileh71
    ✭✭✭
    How does the collection sticker book relate to things?

I think I was assuming that if you have collected a piece of gear for the book (by deconstructing it), you also gained it as a style item you could use to customize outfits with....
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ecileh71 wrote: »
    How does the collection sticker book relate to things?

I think I was assuming that if you have collected a piece of gear for the book (by deconstructing it), you also gained it as a style item you could use to customize outfits with....

Nope, the sticker book only lets you reconstruct the physical gear to equip.

Outfit style knowledge comes from learning crafting motifs or outfit style pages.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA