Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Wavy Triple Braided Updo

Kiyakotari
Kiyakotari
✭✭✭✭✭
So this hairstyle is awesome, and apparently I didn't see the (very brief) release of it in early 2017. I know there are tons of newer players, as well, who never had a chance to get it. Since we're always asking for hairstyles, how about bringing back some of the old ones? I would LOVE to have a chance to get this. Put it on the store, in crates, in daily rewards, I don't care. I just want it.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/wavy-triple-braided-updo/

Wavy-Triple-Braided-Updo-2-2.jpg
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been asking for this to be re-released for so long! I thought it might happen during the Elsweyr-themed year since NPCs there are wearing it, but it never did. As far as I know, the initial release was the only release.
  • Gruumsh1
    Gruumsh1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was this quickly dubbed the Elaine from Seinfeld? LOL
    Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Gruumsh, Miiighty Gruumsh!
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd really love to have it, too. Please, ZOS?
  • SammyKhajit
    SammyKhajit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This one wants “the Elaine”
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by Ringing_Nirnroot on March 23, 2021 11:44PM
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, pwease! Wavy Triple Braided Updo 2021. In these times, we could all use something truly uplifting.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner
  • Cloudtrader
    Cloudtrader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I see this one in-game, I regret not getting it.
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's coming back!

https://elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/60831

Does that mean it takes 6 months for ZOS to put an item on the release schedule from the request date? Do they plan these things that far out?
  • Gaebriel0410
    Gaebriel0410
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally a new-old hairstyle again, so it's a start! Now to see if the 10 or so unreleased styles will follow in its wake. :wink:
    Though a three days window to get it is a little ridiculous if you ask me, especially after being gone for so long.

This year has been a huge improvement with recycling old crown stuff, very nice. Still I hope we'll see the day that everything is available all the time.
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really wish they had not put those godawful puffballs on it. They transform what could have been a really cool hairstyle into a hideous monstrosity.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna buy it probably because it looks fun and I like collecting hairstyles :D I really hope they still have the currently unavailable ones in the works though!
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points