The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Does MA/vMA daily quest count for event ticket?

Tinolyn
Tinolyn
✭✭✭
Has anyone found if the daily MA or vMA quest counts for the Wrothgar daily ticket in this event?

Best Answers

• Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No,only wrothgar (wordboss,delve)/craglorn dailies do and IC district daily.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
    Answer ✓
  • Lady_Galadhiel
    Lady_Galadhiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It should have... that's about all I've been doing :P

I tried the first day of event and no,it does not count as daily for tickets.
    Total ESO playtime: 8325 hours
    ESO plus status: Cancelled
    ESO currently uninstalled.
    Answer ✓
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is incredibly lame that nma/vma blue quest don't count
    Edited by spartaxoxo on August 31, 2021 9:58PM
  • NettleCarrier
    NettleCarrier
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I tried the first day of event and no,it does not count as daily for tickets.

Yeah I knew that lol, was just an opinion :)
    GM of Gold Coast Corsairs - PCNA
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maelstrom doesn’t have a daily quest. It has a repeatable one. It can be done as many times as you can get through the arena and reset it.

Dailies are by definition once per day. Even the Harrowstorm and dragon ones are once per day (there are just two different quests named the same thing for those, so you can do your own and get a share in the same day).
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Agreed. I will say that the IC dungeons should've counted for ticket completion too.
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sephyr wrote: »

Agreed. I will say that the IC dungeons should've counted for ticket completion too.

Yeah, that would be far better than forcing pvers into pvp. People farming both dungeons anyway.