The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hermaeus Mora might be a Daedric Prince BUT he's a cheap bleepity bleep!! ((SPOILER))

Blinx
Blinx
✭✭✭✭✭
At the end of the Seeker's Archive in Craglorn, Mora asks that you bring him relics from Craglorn's lost histories in exchange for knowledge on how to defeat emperor Tarish-Zi & the Celestials there are 3 that I found in "Group Delves", my reward for each was a whooping 90 gold and 823 experience smh...
I feel these "rewards" should be updated they feel very inadequate
Edited by Blinx on August 31, 2021 2:21PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He scams us on another quest as well. I won't mention which one because of spoilers. He's a cheap *bleepity-bleep*. >:)
  • Ippokrates
    Ippokrates
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SydneyGrey wrote: »
    He scams us on another quest as well. I won't mention which one because of spoilers. He's a cheap *bleepity-bleep*. >:)

Are we thinking about Reaper's March? ;)
    Edited by Ippokrates on August 31, 2021 2:50PM
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    He rewards you with arcane knowledge. Any amount of gold or xp is trivial in comparison with such a gift.
    PC EU
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deals with Daedra are never great ideas. Innocents can end up dead, and Hermaeus Mora is no exception.