The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Unable to queue Cryodiil

• maboleth
    maboleth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5led1u.jpg
    Edited by maboleth on August 31, 2021 1:23PM
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorry, it's all my fault.

I'm on holiday today, no responsibilities, free to play all day... so obviously the servers won't be up.
  • bzz86
    bzz86
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cleaned the house from the morning, got kids occupied, cleaned my pc hardware and software. Charged tablet and got console ready for kids..... All so that I can have 1-2 hours to play before wife comes back from work....

de2469fd229b0eafb863915fd267f0282440f44b5451a64d34bc25dd4c57adc5.jpg
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    You know what my deceased wife would have said:

"You have a break, go do the dishes!" o:)

Miss her :'(
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.
  • Jywebbs
    Jywebbs
    ✭✭
    This situation demonstrates how wonderful it would be if PVP was on a separate server from PVE :smile:

this is already the case, otherwise no one would have been able to connect to the PvE servers and both servers would've been impacted.

It's just sad to note that with the money we put in this game, it's always difficult having correct performance and enjoyment.
    That turns me crazy...
    There are games which do not have the technical and economic means and which are doing much better... it's a fact !
    "Utilise à bon escient les bienfaits de la Nature. Respecte son pouvoir et crains sa colère."
  • olober
    olober
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new here, how often do you guys have 6 hour long maitenance? I remember one last week, but it was large update, so ok, but today's was to fix 1 bug (as far as i understood) and 6 hours for this, I think, is a bit too much. Feels like it 2004 again.
  • SpaceElf
    SpaceElf
    ✭✭✭
    Well, for what it's worth, at least performance issues are being addressed. Part of what the money pays for I guess. LOL.
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tatanko Yeah I know. He asked for predictions what will be broken after the second maintenance.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • BellaDCopular
    BellaDCopular
    ✭✭
    Guess I'm grinding those relics in ff14 afterall... or maybe I'll level my night widow in city of heroes: homecoming.
    Let us hide vampirsm with a "none" option in the collections menu, let us hide every piece of armor in the outfit station, at the very least let us hide shoulders belts, and gloves please zos I just wana run around as a prisoner without having to find a belt or shoulderpads that fit
  • Jamerth
    Jamerth
    ✭✭✭
    what-year-is-it-robin-williams.jpg
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maboleth wrote: »
    5led1u.jpg

OMG this made me LOL so hard! I was thinking out a meme then saw this, as a follow up to the awesome DinoZavr meme, and just nah. These top'em all. 😂🤣😂🤣
    Edited by Idinuse on August 31, 2021 1:45PM
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • twev
    twev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olober wrote: »
    I'm new here, how often do you guys have 6 hour long maitenance? I remember one last week, but it was large update, so ok, but today's was to fix 1 bug (as far as i understood) and 6 hours for this, I think, is a bit too much. Feels like it 2004 again.

The runes used to code the game are hand crafted and chiseled by hand.
    By it's very nature - this takes time and patience.

:*
    The problem with society these days is that no one drinks from the skulls of their enemies anymore.

PC/NA, i7 with 32 gigs of ram, nVME cards and an nVidea 1060 over fiber.
    I don't play through Steam, ever.
  • TempPlayer
    TempPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    twev wrote: »
    olober wrote: »

The runes used to code the game are hand crafted and chiseled by hand.
    By it's very nature - this takes time and patience.

:*

Oh, I don't know they were coding in Minecraft.
    That ...... make so much sense now.
  • Mondtochter
    Mondtochter
    ✭✭✭
    So now a few people have the same problems in PVP like we all in PVE since the last update:

Teso kicks us very often (in dungeons).

It was a great stream on monday: We ran through the new DLC dungeons on vet hardmode and it always kicked one of us out.

At one boss in hm teso kicked me out 6 times ... My fans weren' t as amused as we were ...

I love this game - every week you know what will happen ^^
    Du suchst eine nette, familiäre Gilde? Dann sind die hungrigen Wölfe eventuell genau richtig für dich.
    Infos hier: https://diehungrigenwoelfe.wordpress.com

Tipps, Let's Play oder Anleitungen für Anfänger und Fortgeschrittene sind gesucht? Dann besuch mich (Alphawölfin) doch auf Youtube.
  • Magnys
    Magnys
    ✭✭
    I agree that they should DEFINATELY have a separate PvP server for this game. I recently came back and I see it is STILL a lot of the same issues after a couple years.

To be the man you have to beat the man.
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    soo...my fps is waay up, my ping is waay down, and I can't play, or queue or run dungeons without the boot.
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like my mom used to say, if you got time for leanin' you got time for server maintenance :-P
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any approximate timespan for server sleepy time?

An hour, three hours, go read a book until tomorrow?

I know it is difficult to estimate a timeframe when you may not yet know the full complexity of the issues but anything you can give us would be most helpful yes.

Still not had time to get the pink tickety thing yet for today.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • DarkStrifeYT
    DarkStrifeYT
    ✭✭✭
    well here goes a loyal customer, canceling the eso+ because every time I am not able to enjoy the benefits of Eso+ I feel like im getting screwed over. Maintenance shouldn't take this long.
    I am dark strife. Khajiit since arena... ya know when they were humans... with face paint... still khajiit only all games...
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well here goes a loyal customer, canceling the eso+ because every time I am not able to enjoy the benefits of Eso+ I feel like im getting screwed over. Maintenance shouldn't take this long.

I mean, yeah it shouldn't take this long, but sometimes it does...bit hyperbolic to pick this specific moment to cancel given ALL the other times they've fubared maintenance times.

Just sit back, relax, mock they IT team trying to fix things and play when they eventually get it back up.

A weekly 6 hour maintenance is not really that unreasonable, constantly fubaring maintenance though it pretty problematic.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I'll miss the Dailies and Endeavors today :(
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Freezbeez
    Freezbeez
    ✭✭✭
    while waiting to be able to play I walk on the net B)

9frj3.jpg
  • SpaceElf
    SpaceElf
    ✭✭✭

So, like, do you cancel at every extended maintenance and start it back up when the sub runs out, or do you mean right now?
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    The North American and European PC/Mac megaservers are now available. Thank you again for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Freezbeez
    Freezbeez
    ✭✭✭
    SERVEUR UP !!
  • Sheridan
    Sheridan
    ✭✭✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    I am still wondering what the first maintenance was supposed to address.
    The problem with leads and missing codex entries, I hope...
  • pdblake
    pdblake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nvm
    Edited by pdblake on August 31, 2021 2:29PM
  • DarkStrifeYT
    DarkStrifeYT
    ✭✭✭

I mean, yeah it shouldn't take this long, but sometimes it does...bit hyperbolic to pick this specific moment to cancel given ALL the other times they've fubared maintenance times.

Just sit back, relax, mock they IT team trying to fix things and play when they eventually get it back up.

A weekly 6 hour maintenance is not really that unreasonable, constantly fubaring maintenance though it pretty problematic.

Was making an old joke, when people would cancel their memberships thinking it would make zos faster. I forgot that sarcasm isn't easy to read on text. My bad.
    I am dark strife. Khajiit since arena... ya know when they were humans... with face paint... still khajiit only all games...
  • Neugeniko
    Neugeniko
    ✭✭✭
    Eve online, 5-10 minute down time for minor patches.15 sec to change to a alt.

ESO is just so stone age.

• abakzn
    abakzn
    ✭✭✭
    I have 16 characters to horse upgrade before tomorrow, i am so worried about this sutuation :#